AUD

AU$14.50

AU$18.97

Savings of: AU$4.47 (24% off)

Simply Better than ALL the Rest!

Posted by Reviewer1627479 on Dec 08, 2010

If you are looking to get your system moving on a regular basis, NOW Foods 100% Certified Organic Psyllium Husk Powder is a MUST HAVE! The powder is very fine, almost like baby powder to the touch. It mixes extremely well;however, putting a teaspoon in a jar with liquid works better than stirring it. It makes no difference what you use, because it have no taste. It is easy to swallow, but make sure you drink enough water. Actually, I also use as a thickener when cooking certain dishes, from soups to sweet treats the added fiber is great. What I like best of all is that it is bulk-forming. You can see the end result. Make it a point to use it everyday, and you will find yourself eating less, and losing weight. Another way to use the product, is to block the impact of carbohydrates on your blood sugar. All you have to do is take a teaspoon of psyillium with a glass of water 15-30 minutes before your treat. This is the best product on the market, at the right price. Why pay more and get less. This product delivers both on the front and back-end! Try it and see for yourself. You can feel the difference, when your body is moving properly.

Effective but makes me gag

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I bought this for my entire family and everyone (including me) complained that this product was so clumpy making it difficult to swallow. We prefer the whole husk type. Not buying again.

Very good!

Posted by RutLervik on Aug 24, 2011

I didn't think psyllium could be different just because it's another brand, but this one is really the best I've tried. It makes my smoothies creamy and rich, and my stomach happy :)

Now Food Organic Pysyllium Husk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on May 02, 2011

The was great, identical to a more expensive brand my Naturopath wanted me to use, I save a bit of money buying this one. Seems identical. I will order regularly.

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 05, 2015

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

great fiber supplement

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Sep 08, 2012

I used this with Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g). Two tsp of this and one tsp of inulin with blackcurrant juice. Shake and stir and wait for a while - then drink the "pudding"

The best!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 15, 2013

The best psyllium husk powder I've ever tried!

Good Product to Stay Regular

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 10, 2012

This is the powder and much easier to drink than the husks. It has a mild taste and mixes well in water. Works well if you need more fiber in the digestive tract.

Rare organic, more easily swallowed but a bit expensive.

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on Feb 08, 2011

It's hard to find bulk organic psyllium. And it has a finer texture than many making it somewhat easier to swallow. But it's many times the price of some.

Ok

Posted by 5124191739272756798 on Aug 07, 2014

I like the non-powdered form better