Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

AU$6.56
AU$8.58
Savings of: AU$2.02 (24% Off)
Reviews 3-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer1257000 on Mar 08, 2010

I find that the coconut oil is very silkening. I like it!

Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Now Foods Coconut Oil 100% Pure 7 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Feb 20, 2009

It's fine for my skin. Love it. It's white andwax-like in the jar, and I take a bit of it and rub it on my hands. Sooooo soft. Conditions hands nicely. But, originally I bought it to cook with. But it says it for hair and skin. So it works beautifully conditioning, moisturing my hands. Will try it on my heels and feet, also. Expect same great results.

100% Pure Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2108464 on May 14, 2009

I ordered this product to apply to my elbows and other areas of dry skin. Due to the hot weather we have in my area, if I don't refrigerate the product it is liquid. I should have tried a solution that would remain a cream. I had read in several women's magazine about using coconut oil for this purpose.

lite oil

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jul 13, 2009

I like this as a moisturizer for the skin but has not helped my dry and cracked feet.