AUD

Oh so sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1995549 on Dec 12, 2006

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1889935 on Mar 23, 2007

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1891759 on Feb 19, 2009

Thank you for the excellent products and excellent service. Sincerely, Grace Ebneter

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer2428663 on Nov 01, 2008

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

Love this site

Posted by Reviewer2203016 on Jul 12, 2011

This is my 3rd order from iHerb.com now and have been extremely satisfied with their product, prices and delivery. Will continue to shop here first for my natural products.

Best value

Posted by snowfitness1 on Sep 21, 2008

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2309212 on Nov 02, 2007

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Stevia Extract Packets

Posted by Reviewer2347017 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

NOW Stevia packet purchase

Posted by Reviewer1045204 on Feb 05, 2008

I really like this brand of Stevia and the way it is packaged. The "other" brand tends to form a hard clump in the packet, thus leading to wastage. This brand also tastes better, I think - and the price is good as well.

Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer1277557 on Apr 24, 2008

This is an excellent product. My husband drinks lots of coffee and loves the fact that this is a natural sweetner. It is also great to be able to buy this product in bulk.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »