AUD

AU$27.09

AU$35.43

Savings of: AU$8.34 (24% off)

I Love Using This Product!! It Is the Best One on the Market!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Sep 09, 2007

I have been a stevia lover for 7 years now! I have used both liquid and powder versions of stevia from various brands over the years, but have found that Now Foods, Stevia Glycerite is the best one ever as it tastes the best (not bitter) and it stays fresh after opening and NOT go rancid like liquid brands I have tried in the past. I have been using for Now Foods, Stevia Glycerite almost daily in coffee or tea for the past 5 and a half months now and my bottle is still half full with stevia. A little of this product goes a very long way. Also, when using this product in my coffee or tea, I can't tell the difference in taste between this brand of stevia and sugar!

No aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2441994 on Aug 24, 2006

This is the only product I have ever found without an aftertaste. I can't stand any diet foods or drinks because of the aftertaste. The price is the best I have ever found anywhere. I recommend this product with no reserves. Dianne

Buy the 8 oz. LIQUID Extract Instead

Posted by Reviewer2141007 on Apr 23, 2009

This is a glycerite extract, which means it's slimy, and very difficult to pour and measure. Because of the added food glycerine, you'll use more glycerite than liquid extract, as it is not as sweet. You can't dispense glycerite from a dropper like you can the liquid stevia. I-herb has finally started carrying Stevia Liquid in the 8 oz. size -try that one instead, you'll like it better!

I use this everyday.

Posted by Reviewer3294366 on Nov 11, 2006

This is great in coffee or tea or on your cereal. It has a very pleasant taste, and I recommend it highly.

Changed My Mind About Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1773420 on Dec 12, 2006

Indispensible. I never thought I would switch from Splenda but was hoping to find something because chemicals are chemicals. Tried this one because it was by far the best price and was really, really surprised at how good it was. As much as I like it, I use it only in drinks like ice tea and lemonade. I still prefer Splenda for sweetening foods like cereal or a combo of the Now Stevia and Splenda.

Best stevia in liquid form!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it in coffee, in ice creams, pretty much everywhere. It is great there is no alcohol in it. The bottle is really big and I use a small amount, because stevia is so sweet, so it lasts for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great deal

Posted by Reviewer1515541 on Dec 16, 2006

At the health food store, I was paying $18 for a 4-oz. bottle, which didn't taste nearly as concentrated as this product. It's a little thicker than some other brands, but overall an excellent value.

Great for Ice Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2941512 on Apr 02, 2007

I've been using the Now Stevia tablets in my coffee, but have had to leave the last sip because of the residue from the tablets. No longer a problem with the Stevia Glycerite! It will be perfect in ice tea as well because it will not need to dissolve!

Not bitter

Posted by Reviewer1182209 on Jul 02, 2007

I have tried other brands of stevia and thought them bitter. This is the best one out there.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1089990 on Oct 18, 2007

Best taste for stevia sweetner. I use it in my tea.