AUD

AU$26.40

AU$34.52

Savings of: AU$8.13 (24% off)

Love this sweetener

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 22, 2016

I am very happy with this sweetener. I have been using it for around 2 years and will continue to use it.

No me termina de convencer el sabor

Posted by LunaGa on Oct 26, 2015

Compré el bote grande porque era más económico y me está costando consumirlo. Creo que es mejor probar primero el tamaño pequeño.

A better alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Aug 29, 2015

My husband likes to use this glycerite because he finds it easier to control. Stevia has replaced all the sugar he used to use in his morning coffee, and this product doesn't have any odd aftertaste so he approves!

The BEST. Period.

Posted by j44lee on Jul 11, 2015

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Glycerite, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml) is the BEST. Period. I've tried hundreds of products in Now Foods' portfolio and this is simply the best product EVER. The only liquid stevia I have and will ever use.

Good.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 27, 2015

Good, easy-to-use bottle. You do need more drops than usual to sweeten stuff as it's glycerite-based, but I'm not complaining when the price is so low, and it's low on calories too! I really hope they'll come up with alcohol-free flavoured stevia soon!

Very Impressed with Delivery to Canada

Posted by 5473334952706705945 on Apr 30, 2015

I am most impressed by the way my order was handled and the product pricing is more than fair. My only suggestion is that the Stevia bottles be more carefully packaged, as I lost a small amount of the precious Stevia through leakage due to insufficient protective packaging e.g. bubble-wrap within the small carton. otherwise, a very good experience for me and I will be shopping with you again. Wishing your company every success all the way from Canada.

tastes just like sugar!

Posted by TaliSapir on Mar 16, 2015

I use 7-8 drops per 200cc cup very natural sweetness.

I like it

Posted by 5561068172404997605 on Feb 20, 2015

First time buying this type of product and now I've come back for my second bottle. As with most things you have to wean off what you were used to (commercial diet sweeteners) to begin to appreciate new stuff. It's amazing how far this stuff goes. I make a huge pitcher of decaffeinated ice tea and give a good squirt of this stuff and voila - sweetened perfectly. Commercial diet sweeteners zap my knees with aches and pains. This stuff is much more natural and I have no side effects.

Now Foods, BetterStevia

Posted by Reviewer3023328 on Feb 09, 2015

This product is great. Lasts forever. The only thing I don't like is how it comes out of the bottle. Can never seem to get it to come out a drop at a time. You slowly tip it over to get a little and it just glops/pours out. Can't tell you how many times I have had to drink way too sweet beverages. Good thing I like it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

My mother likes it a lot. It seems to be pure, with no additives.