10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

AU$14.92
AU$23.42
Savings of: AU$8.49 (36% Off)

No more yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer1741437 on Apr 15, 2007

Since I started taking Candida Clear a few months ago, I have had none of the persistent, chronic yeast problems that plagued me for many years. I tried homeopathic remedies, caprylic acid, oregano oil, acidophilus, a low-carb diet, and more, not to mention conventional medical "treatment" (which is never more than abatement anyway). *Nothing* helped. Candida Clear has been a godsend. My partner started taking it a couple weeks ago, and already it seems to be helping with various systemic infections that have defied medical treatment for years. I'm stocking up on Candida Clear!

I finally feel clean!

Posted by Reviewer2230808 on Jan 20, 2010

I have suffered with yeast infections and constant discharge for years. I have had to wear pads daily. Drs just say 'it's just your hormones' as if that were a final answer. I could never eat enough yogurt or take enough acidophilis to fix my issues and the anti-fungal prescriptions didn't help the discharge. My friend recommened Candida Clear so I purchased 3 bottles of it. I noticed immediate results! After 2 days I was almost totally dry!!! I finished two of the bottles in two weeks and then backed off a bit on the dosage. I will continue to take a maintenance dose. I noticed some other positive side affects. My breath doesn't seem so foul and my bladder seems stronger. (I haven't had to get up during the night to pee) I am so thankful for this product!!!! I would like to suggest to ladies suffering that they check out the dietary glucose index. If you are diabetic or even hyperglycemic (low blood sugar between meals) you are very suceptible to yeast overgrowth. A baked potatoe can affect your blood sugar more than a candy bar! Not good for those prone to yeast infections!

Best Candida Pill out there!

Posted by Reviewer3017313 on Oct 31, 2007

This is the strongest Candida pill I can find, I have been a long time user and it makes a remarkable difference in controling Candida overgrowth! I ghighly recommend!

Great Formula and Price!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jan 03, 2009

My sister is using this, and it's working great! Excellent formula! Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day (shoot for a cup an hour), to keep flushing the dead candida out. You'll feel puny when they start dying off (that's a sign it's working), and you want to flush them out and purify your system. If you like fresh lemon in your water, all the better -- very purifying. Great product! She's taking it with the Natrol Probiotic BioBeads to help strengthen her immunity at the same time.

candida clear

Posted by Reviewer2427638 on Jul 01, 2006

this is an excellent product that can start the cleaning process!! Black walnut and worm wood is great for parasites but the oregano oil is what does it for this product. clean your diet up and stop eating all the corn syrup (that is in everything!!)and you will be able to tell a difference in the first bottel. you will need maybe 3 to get a good cleaning! but you have to alter your diet away from the sugar. then there is a maintaince dosage one a day