AUD

AU$12.82

AU$20.12

Savings of: AU$7.30 (36% off)

hip's be gone

Posted by Reviewer1737111 on Apr 12, 2008

i started this product a couple of weeks ago and the inches are starting to come off. i have tryed almost every other product to help the over weight 40 blues and this seems to be working where as the others didn't

We will see

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Feb 28, 2013

This thing take a long time to take effect, but it's completely safe. I am starting to take it it's January 4th now. We will see. ------------Today is 18 january. I have lost 1,5 kg. But I am going to discontinue to use this product because it's too much of a diuretic. I hate that effect. Skin on my hands gets shriveled, and I feel dry. On the other hand my mom gets bloated by this, very bloated, you can actually see how it is not good. I gave her 2 cups of very strong senna tea to undo the damage. THIS STUFF IS JUST NOT GOOD. THEY NEED TO GET RID OF GLUCOMANNAN IN THIS FORMULA, AND PUT IN SENNA OR SOME OTHER, MAYBE MILDER LAXATIVE, FOR EXAMPLE HIBISCUS. One star from me...

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2680114 on Jul 08, 2010

At home I drink Cider Vinegar 3 times a day to help normalize my blood sugar. However, when I am out, or traveling, it is unsuitable to bring a bottle of liquid Cider Vinegar. I find the capsule equally as effective as the liquid so there is no compromise for me. Delivery to Melbourne Australia was 4 days, so great price and great service. Thank you iherb, I will be back.

GREAT stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1824252 on Jul 04, 2009

I used to drink ACV in hot water, but that hurt my throat, and the acid can completely destroy teeth. With these capsules, I'm able to get all the benifit without the acid-on-my-throat, and the additions are wonderful, and very well selected! (For instance, no matter how much you exersize, you're not going to lose weight if your body doesn't have enough chromium, and that's what they include.) This is worth my money completely. I'm planning on my second bottle, and have gotten my Mom started on them, too! Thank you!

Very pleased with this product.

Posted by Reviewer2465649 on May 31, 2009

Using this to replace a much more exspensive product to help with losing weight and I love this! Will continue to use it.

Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1314865 on Dec 02, 2009

This product is great! I am seeing all the benefits from using cider vinegar plus the extra added ingredients makes it must have in the diet.Also, the price is right and I am on my 4th bottle.

cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1145017 on Nov 14, 2007

this really works for me

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Aug 20, 2010

I like the combination of ingredients. These work for me when combined with healty eating plan and exercise--not a magic bullet

Losing weight and Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a quality product. I use it to keep my blood pressure down and maintain a good weight for me. It really works. I have been taking it for 2 years now, could not live without it.

love cv caps

Posted by Reviewer1566526 on Apr 27, 2011

Helps with my acid reflux and digestion. Also, I am cautiously optimistic that it help some of my allergy symptoms

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »