AUD

AU$13.75

AU$21.60

Savings of: AU$7.85 (36% off)

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable unless you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

greece

Posted by Reviewer2041930 on Nov 22, 2010

not a strong echinacea ...quality and price in this case go together

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer2013200 on Aug 20, 2008

Its very light, almost clear. I would be surprised if it did anything.

Echinacea Extract, by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Dec 14, 2008

Helps the immune systems, helps fighting colds, take it 3 times a day stright or in a tea. Great Price!

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2251107 on Feb 21, 2009

I like to have this on hand all winter. The second I feel any cold or flu like symptoms I am on it right away.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Dec 11, 2009

This brand is new to us... so far it seems to do the trick and the taste is so much nicer than all the others we have used in the past. We started taking echinacea when we lived in England 3 years ago... and we rarely get sick during the winter months.

Immune System

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Jul 07, 2010

Echinacea is a very good herb for building the immune system. good product to replace with vaxinations.

It works for fighting colds.

Posted by Reviewer1629333 on Oct 05, 2010

Glad to find this product before the start of winter. I find it nips any colds in the bud. Good quantity for the price compared with other brands.

Great!

Posted by 5343844838436526602 on Oct 08, 2014

I like it. It's good enough and it's working!

Immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer1569035 on Oct 13, 2014

I take this whenever I realize I was around anyone feeling ill.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »