AUD

AU$20.28

AU$31.84

Savings of: AU$11.56 (36% off)

Joint support

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012

Hydrolyzed form of gelatin is very easy to absorb. My knees and elbows become more flexible after taking this. The price is bit high for 312 grams.

Excellent form to take your glucosamine

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

As you know, glucosamine it's the main ingredient when you have painful joints, so this glucosamine has been improved by adding MSM. Also it comes in a powder form, which helps me by not stressing the stomach. Also, it's easy to just add the dose to a cup, add a little water and stir until you get a cream, then add the rest of water until filling the cup. Very easy to take it if you have problems with swallowing. Excellent product which has at least the effect of other products I've tried.

No doubt about it this helps with osteoarthritis pain!

Posted by newday on Apr 27, 2012

I put 1 TBS of this powder in a glass along with juice and Peter Gilham's Liquid Vitamins and Organic Life minerals, put a cover on the glass and shake it up. I have taken it more days than not for over a 4 months now. There is no question that this is helping my osteoarthritis pain. You have to give it time and use it consistently. Not all of the powder dissolves but you do get most of if. I still have pain but noticeably less. I can't swallow pills so this powder is great. No taste so no complaints. If I could swallow pills I'd buy this in the pill form as I believer it's less expensive. However iherb.com has a great price.

Nice for Feeding tube people

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jan 16, 2012

Like it as a powder to use in a feeding tube

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2676416 on Nov 29, 2011

Excellent.

Great for joint support

Posted by Reviewer2260668 on Nov 29, 2011

This is a good product, although you gotta buy in a monthly basis if you wanna be painless.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2011

if is for my German Shepherd 140 lb 30 inch oversize male that is responding to the Joint Support powder. I must keep him sound and happy.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1550182 on Aug 04, 2011

This product seems to be working well for me. A problematic joint is showing some improvement at long last. No unusual taste noticed (I mix it with my daily smoothie, though, which may disguise its flavor).

joint support is great!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

Less costly, just as effective

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Tried NeoCell, DreamFlex, Best Hyaluronic and Joint Support Powder. Joint Support Powder is the most cost effective and Best Hyaluronic capsules are the most convenient.