AUD

AU$20.57

AU$32.29

Savings of: AU$11.72 (36% off)

Great Supplement with No Fillers

Posted by 5464129604128773798 on May 16, 2016

This Joint Support Powder offers a decent dose of glucosamin without all of the typical fillers found in capsules. I even share this supplement with my Labrador Retriever with hip dysplasia. I mix it into his homemade diet and he loves it! Much easier to administer as well. It also mixes well into smoothies which is better than drinking it in plain water, IMO. iHerb offers it at a great price too!

Nice for Feeding tube people

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jan 16, 2012

Like it as a powder to use in a feeding tube

Less costly, just as effective

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Tried NeoCell, DreamFlex, Best Hyaluronic and Joint Support Powder. Joint Support Powder is the most cost effective and Best Hyaluronic capsules are the most convenient.

Excellent for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 02, 2013

This product contains MSM, glucosamine and gelatin (hydrolyzed collagen). These 3 supplements are beneficial on arthritis such as knee osteoarthritis.

Wow, Great for Us and our animals

Posted by 5720937944846818200 on Oct 09, 2015

I use this for my dog shoulder pain, he has arthritis and now he does not have his steroid medication at all.Have been using this for 6months a 1/4 of a teaspoon everyday in his dinner. Iherb you are the greatest!!!! Excellent service and Postage A+++++++ Thankyou

Joint Support MIRACLE powder, worked for me!!!

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on May 03, 2013

This product has enabled me after just 3 days use of 1 tbsp. dissolved in water, to be active, climb stairs, exercise and feel 10 years younger. I had experienced weakness, deep tissue soreness and pain in muscle, tendon and joints. This amazing product has helped SIGNIFICANTLY. Will continue to take it daily and am grateful to have found it.

Better than Knox Joint Support

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Aug 13, 2010

My doctor suggested I start using a similar product by Knox Gelatin. But it contains synthetic vitamins, so I thought I'd try this Now product. I like the taste, it contains no synthetics, and it has done me no harm. And who knows, it may be helping my knees - at least, they're not getting any worse! My doc now suggests this product instead of Knox.

joint support is great!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

15 Year Old Large Dog Seems to Benefit

Posted by Reviewer3014640 on May 13, 2010

I'm putting this into my arthritic dog's water at a total dose of about 1 tsp/day and it seems to be helping. He's usually stiff-legged when he first wakes up in the morning or from a nap, but I think this is working to make him seem more flexible more of the time. Other variables in his regimen include 500mg ester C 2x/day, multienzyme 2x/day and two lg fish oil caps per day when I remember.

seems to work the same

Posted by Reviewer3163208 on Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.