AUD

AU$20.30

AU$31.87

Savings of: AU$11.57 (36% off)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Sep 02, 2008

This is a great product for joint health.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Seems to be a good source of glucosamine, as well as gelatin, which is from bone marrow and good for us.

Great for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2029707 on May 20, 2008

After trying the vet medicine, which made our lab sick, have been using this product for at least 5 years. Our 11 yr old lab can do over 5 mile hikes and does not come up stiff and lame like she used to.

Nick Moody

Posted by Reviewer2040251 on Apr 02, 2008

As a powerlifter and now bodybuilder for the last 20yrs. After finding this product my squeaky joints are relatively pain free. I strongly recommend this product to anyone concerned about healthy joint.

Helps with Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I took a glucosamine/MSM product for several years but stopped because I didn't think I needed it. After a few months I was in a lot of pain in my fingers, knees and hip. I realized that I should not have stopped taking glucosamine. So I found this product and it worked faster than capsules or tablets because the powder dissolves in liquid so gets in the system faster. It is a little difficult to dissolve completely. Should probably shake it. I take it in a 100% juice product. I won't be without it now.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981233 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product for joint health. We put it into our protein shake every morning.

keeps me moving

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Jan 16, 2008

I have some mild arthritis - this stuff really helps - I can move around without all the aches and pains - good stuff!

Experiencing relief

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Jun 22, 2007

I have been using Now Joint Support Powder for three months to help my L-4,5 disk re-generate. The pain level has greatly diminished and I have had no acute onsets of low back pain. I also doing lumbar extension exercises in conjunction with the Joint Support Powder.