AUD

AU$25.36

AU$39.80

Savings of: AU$14.44 (36% off)

Liquid Hyaluronic Acid Is A Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2435822 on Mar 26, 2012

I am 72 years old . I have had joint problems most of my life . After 5 days on this product , the popping & cracking in my joints has almost disappeared . Improvement continues . I will use Liquid Hydraluronic Acid for the rest of my life ' By the way , I walk 10 miles a day . Joint problems were a problem , but no longer .

excellent product

Posted by 4640883319379330249 on Aug 01, 2013

I felt my joints better even after 1 week by using it.

Joint pain

Posted by ReviewerIsabella on Feb 09, 2013

My joint pain is more an RSA complaint due to computer overuse etc. I feel this product taken each morning (easy to drink from the fridge) helps sore joints and I like the taste.

Now Foods - Hyaluronic Acid, berry flavor is extremley good!

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Mar 31, 2016

This product is fantastic really, test excellent.. I am very surprised with the results because before i completed the half bottle of this product i could see the deference in my joints pain! IT WAS GONE, THE PAIN WAS GONE!! i could sleep through out the night with out walking up in pain like before! I am so so happy with this product! Thank you Now Foods!

Super!

Posted by 5487755727989633318 on Feb 18, 2016

Good for my joints and it also has a good effect on my skin. I see my face is more plumper and less visibly fine lines around my eyes.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1192710 on Jul 15, 2013

Very tasty piece. I drink every morning during food. I hope well will strengthen my joints.

good for you

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Oct 20, 2012

but tastes thick - ended up using it in protein shakes so I didn't have to taste it.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by 5674937899721048045 on Apr 18, 2014

Seems to be quite effective and certainly I'm going to buy it again!!!! thank you I-herb!!!

I've used this product for over a year

Posted by 5494763831559652745 on Jun 21, 2016

I decided to try this product based on a recommendation by a close friend. I have had weakness in both knee joints--but no significant pain. An orthopedist explained there is little if no "tissue" between the knee joints. I haven't opted to undergo knee replacement(s) given the lack of pain. I did feel a better comfort level after I had used this product for 3-4 weeks. What discomfort I did have became minimal and my right knee's strength improved. I know I do need to do more exercise to achieve better strength but I intend to continue using this product as I DO believe it is beneficial.

Great flavor,

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 11, 2015

The only reason I've rated this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I found it to be just a tad too sweet, but the flavor is excellent. Too soon to tell yet whether I've found it to be beneficial, but the capsules I'd ordered last time from Now Foods most definitely were (gave me super-soft skin and hair) so I don't see why the liquid form wouldn't be.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »