AUD

ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

AU$57.03
AU$89.47
Savings of: AU$32.43 (36% off)

Also good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

after taking NOW Foods' 60 softgels, switch to buy 120 softgels and cheaper. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 11, 2013

I used this supplement for less than one month because of very unplesant awful smell from bottle that become worst and I desided to stop using it. Fortumately I bougt the Arctic pure Krill Oil from Source Naturals that has no odour at all. I think that product with roten owful smell like this cannot be probably healthy and wouild be even dangerous !

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on May 23, 2010

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

Very Fishy

Posted by Reviewer2821614 on Dec 09, 2009

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

bad smell but work

Posted by 5094100545382258958 on Nov 24, 2013

bad smell but work ,cheap price