AUD

AU$55.02

AU$86.31

Savings of: AU$31.29 (36% off)

Good but I prefer Mercola for Krill

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Jan 27, 2016

When I have the money, I prefer Mercola brand Krill oil. I feel they are made better. In regards to my joints and joint health and joint paint? I have no idea scientifically, but I do feel better and more lubricated, than when I am not on them (I take them for 3 month periods every day before I make a decision on whether they work or not)

Good krill oil

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Nov 19, 2015

At a good price for 120 softgels. There's nothing much to say here except that it's NKO, had no leakage in the packaging when I bought it and was good value.

very quickly,ordered on last fri,this tue got it

Posted by 4693014888929729797 on Sep 15, 2015

hope can improve my blood pressure

Unsure

Posted by Rocklin on Oct 22, 2014

I think . . . one of the bottles of softgels gave me indigestion. I kept testing that bottle and this is what I think. Will not purchase this again. Went back to Mercola's brand.

Best Krill Oil

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Yeah!

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Feb 06, 2014

Good product.

Also good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

after taking NOW Foods' 60 softgels, switch to buy 120 softgels and cheaper. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Osteo athritis

Posted by 5187624347765757174 on Dec 20, 2013

Decided to give Krill Oil a go and found that I had some pain relief enough to keep me taking it.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 5148079362796078390 on Dec 09, 2013

The product has a very unpleasant rotten smell. Can anybody advise if this product is supposed to smell or the krill oil has already turned bad

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Posted by Reviewer2197556 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.