AUD

ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

AU$57.09
AU$89.56
Savings of: AU$32.47 (36% off)

Posted by Reviewer2449644 on Nov 18, 2009

these pills are the best,not only do they help my arthritis but they have lowered my ldl and increased my hdl,this after only 6 months. keep up the good work you are the best.

Best Krill Oil

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Felt nothing.

Posted by AldossariEOS on Apr 20, 2015

I felt nothing after taking this for several days, maybe my current health doesn't need that since I changed my whole life-style thru exercising and eating healthy foods. I gave it 3 stars because my mother took it for several days and it improved her sleeping quality, nothing else. Or maybe it has stealthy benefits, in other words, we don't feel it but it actually does the job, like improving HDLs and lowering LDLs.

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 30, 2011

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!