AUD

Reduction of pain.

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Nov 04, 2011

I ordered this product on the recommendation of my cousin who had 4 spinal fusions a year ago, and has been in constant pain. She says that she is now nearly pain free. I have arthritis in all major joints and decided to try it, and so far I would say there has been some relief but I will be in a better position to judge once I have had the full bottle. Looking good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2641396 on Jul 14, 2011

Give to my dog who had cancer removed from his mouth to help with immunity. Doing great and his coat is softer than ever.

neptune krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1432075 on Jun 02, 2010

The krill oil is excellent, I like the fact that you do not have an after taste with them. I do find the pills a little expensive.

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer3236376 on Jun 27, 2010

My doc was very specific in what we wanted me to take and iHerb.com had what I needed. Plus, quick delivery!

kind of expensive

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Jul 04, 2010

started taking this after hearing about it on Oprah from a health guru. It is a small dose and sort of pricey, but I'm willing to pay more for quality and sustainability.

Good replacement for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1128958 on Mar 02, 2010

I take this together with super evening primrose to ease PMS. have been taking it for more than a month now. seems to alleviate PMS.

Good price!

Posted by Reviewer2886559 on Dec 01, 2009

Slight scent of the krill- not as "clean" as the Twinlab product that I previously used !

krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2839270 on Jul 19, 2009

great oil, it helps me recover faster from my workouts and deal with stress. I personally feel having a bigger dosage helps the effectiveness of the oil.

Wait To See

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Apr 10, 2009

Been taking Neptune Krill Oil only short time. Will be tested in May for update on improvement over standard Omega 3s. iHerb.com is great. Prices better than anywhere and company is very prompt in their delivery. THANK YOU i herb.com!

Osteo athritis

Posted by 5187624347765757174 on Dec 20, 2013

Decided to give Krill Oil a go and found that I had some pain relief enough to keep me taking it.