Now Foods, Olive Leaf Extract, 100 Vcaps

AU$24.27
AU$38.08
Savings of: AU$13.82 (36% Off)

My cure for athletes foot

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 28, 2008

I can tell the effectiveness of this product by how often I have to take it to keep my athletes foot fungus in check. 2 capsules a day does the trick. Also effective for toenail fungus

Great Help

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Jan 29, 2009

This is extra strength Olive Leaf Extract (I think three times the usual amount) and has Echinacea added. I took three capsules a day and it helped me to overcome a painful sinus infection.

wonderful for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1814999 on Sep 13, 2007

Ever since I began taking just 1 cap daily. My episodes of herpes simplex (cold sores) have decreased by 90% and when I do have an episode, the duration is much less and much less severe overall.

Immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer2260552 on May 08, 2009

I believe olive leaf extract has anti-viral and anti-bacterial qualities. I always keep it on hand and recommend it highly, particularly to ward off this media-hyped swine flu. It's helped me with a tooth which flares up occasionally, saving it from the dentist's pliers.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2106622 on Jul 24, 2012

I've taken this product for sinus infections. It knocks it out pretty fast. It's a higher dose than I use to buy. Just remember to take it often at least a couple a day.