AUD

AU$18.09

AU$18.68

Savings of: AU$0.59 (3% off)

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

Posted by Reviewer2165848 on Jul 11, 2010

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

Unflavored beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1586672 on Dec 20, 2008

We have found that unflavored beef gelatin is equally as effective as Knox NutraJoint at a fraction of the cost. We use only 1/3 tsp of gelatin per day compared to about 1 tbs. of the Knox product. All the vitimines and mineral in Knox we already get by our regular vitamin suppliment. We are completely satified with the unflabored beef Gelatin.

bones/skin

Posted by Reviewer1050707 on Sep 30, 2011

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Oct 30, 2011

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

Flavourless

Posted by ronenil on Jul 29, 2013

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 01, 2013

I'm taking this for joints and bowel care. It's a bit early to tell but it tastes fine and is easy to mix with water.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I use this to make homemade marshmallows. It works!

brilliant nail strengthener

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 09, 2013

notice the difference in my nails within a few days. Great stuff.

Amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 12, 2014

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

Taste well.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 11, 2012

I use this every day to get enouch proteins, As a side-effect my knee have stopped aking! I have got arthrite in it after broken leg and destroid knee.