AUD

AU$19.19
AU$19.81
Savings of: AU$0.62 (3% off)

A good product

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

I think this is a very good product. I bought it just in case, as I read about the leaky gut syndrome. I haven't been examined and don't know if I have it or not, but decided to start using it just in case. My facial skin looks a bit better. I also think I sleep better at night if I take it about 30 min before I go to bed. The only downside I can think of is that it's not hormones/antibiotics free. G-Lake's one breaks me out every time I take it. This gelatin powder is easy to mix, but gets thick quite fast. I normally squeeze 1 lemon in a coffee mug and add 1-2 spoons of this gelatin, stir it vigorously and add some lukewarm water. Sometimes I add OptiMSM as well. Lemon gives it a nice taste and the vitamin C needed for the better absorption of the gelatin.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2913010 on Aug 12, 2010

Easy to use. I use 1/4 tsp of gelatin with 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum or guar gum per cup of gluten free flour mix, and the breads turn out delicate and moist. I still have 2 loaves of banana nut bread I made 2 weeks ago in baggies in the fridge, (i made 7 at one time), and they are still fresh and moist tasting, and even my gluten eating husband loves them! I will continue to use this brand as it is economical as well as a great product to use.

Very good quality!

Posted by Freddieboi on Feb 11, 2015

Everybody raves about Grate Lakes gelatin but I find this to be at least as good. I have also done my research and it comes from a okay source (Argentina)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Aug 13, 2014

As someone who has long suffered from joint issues, I can tell you that taking this is CRITICAL to maintaining my joint health. It is FAR more effective - and cheap - than other typical supplements, glucosamine, msm, etc... I make a kind of broth/jello out of it and have it with some liquid fish oil. Delicious and the effects are immediately noticeable.

Excellent Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Nov 03, 2010

This gelatin sets up well. I use it for homemade marshmallows and fruit juice gealtin snacks and haven't been disappointed. It stays fresh for months. A good buy!