AUD

AU$14.63

AU$14.90

Savings of: AU$0.27 (2% off)

• Reviews | English

Super Food! Super price.

Posted by Reviewer2435321 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

Like these the best

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Jun 16, 2010

We have tried other brands, from iHerb and other suppliers and prefer these. The nutrition profile is pretty much the same from brand to brand, prices vary some, Now has best taste and very good price. And, as usual, iHerb is the best supplier.

I haven't had any issues with the product as yet, and I've been using it for over a year :)

Posted by 4873871394613260178 on Jun 21, 2016

I personally recommend this product. Some reviews I read said that there was sand in the container. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who haven't had any problems as yet!!!

no dirt at all and great price

Posted by 5030993488487774426 on Jul 01, 2016

great quality, good price. there a lot of bad reviews about this product but looks like they have improved

Tastes Great! From Northwestern NC

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Dec 22, 2008

Very nice alternate to Flax seeds, and from what I read lasts much longer (5 years) without refrigeration.

Good product, and decent price.

Posted by 5213436142817720329 on May 18, 2016

These chia seeds are great, I like them quite a lot. The packaging keeps them fresh, and they have a subtle but good flavor. Will definitely be ordering more.

'Husks' present

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Dec 13, 2015

Compared to the Raw Chia Seeds with a mixture of black and white Chia seeds which I bought previously, this packet of White Chia Seeds have a lot more 'husks' like thing which remains in the mouth after chewing the seeds. I prefer the Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds.

Chia seed

Posted by Doteyng on May 20, 2016

First time buying fm iHerb and was really happy to get my stuffs pretty fast. Happily eating my chi seeds. Had been having it for a few days and still enjoying it! Worth the value.

i like it same nutrition of other colour chia seed

Posted by 4941250589964205566 on May 22, 2016

Cheap and healthy, same nutrition with black one

Nice

Posted by 5133347468899091209 on May 24, 2016

This chia seeds are great!!