10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed, 1 lb (454 g)

AU$13.56
AU$13.83
Savings of: AU$0.27 (2% Off)

chia seeeds

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Apr 01, 2011

s you have to soak them in water for 12-24 hrs to soften they taste better that way chia claims to be high in vitamins with aquired taste unless you combine it with other foods (its bird food).

Gritty dirt mixed in with the white chia seeds

Posted by 5299599697278399878 on Aug 26, 2013

I ordered this before with no problem, but this time there were little black specs mixed in. I thought it was just black chia seeds, but upon further inspection they are little pieces of dirt. What a waste! I thought it was just me, but saw anther review with the same issue. I gave it two stars instead of one because the last bag did not have this problem but I wouldn't order again and risk getting a bad bag.

Contains sand-like black specks :(

Posted by 4810570341646987769 on Feb 27, 2014

This is my first purchase of chia seeds. I soak my seeds in water and drink it throughout the day. I noticed black specks which I initially thought was just black chia seeds. However, when I crushed it, it resembles sand particles and tastes bad. Very disappointed. Upon looking at some other reviews, I realised I'm not the only one with this bad experience.

Great Product

Posted by 5082816403788336979 on Mar 03, 2014

Good value and product. Perfect for making chia pudding.

Great Chia Seeds

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Mar 21, 2014

I eat/drink these every day with water. They create a gel-like substance when mixed with (warm) water. They put me in a great mood and I know they are very nutritious. If you eat them before a meal, you will normally eat less. But that doesn't always work. I believe the white chia seeds are almost the same as the dark ones. Great product, great price.