AUD

AU$10.90

AU$14.60

Savings of: AU$3.69 (25% off)

• Customer Ratings

Great quality

Posted by 5565372317617791214 on Sep 25, 2013

This is a good quality chia seed at a reasonable price.

white chia

Posted by 5717155368878479263 on Sep 18, 2013

fantastic; rich in protein, binds toxins

mano autistui sūnui

Posted by 5757641826601528634 on Sep 18, 2013

tai nuostabus produktas. Mano vaikas yra autistas. Jam sutvarkė vidurius, pastebimai pagerėjo sveikata. Labai malonu pirkti, nes pristatymas nedaug kainuoja ir greitai atsisiunčia.Tik gaila, kad negaliu daugiau nei 26$...dėl dideliu pas mus muitų.Perku sau, savo seimai. Vėl sakysiuosi - tik šį kart ekologiškas.

Gritty dirt mixed in with the white chia seeds

Posted by 5299599697278399878 on Aug 26, 2013

I ordered this before with no problem, but this time there were little black specs mixed in. I thought it was just black chia seeds, but upon further inspection they are little pieces of dirt. What a waste! I thought it was just me, but saw anther review with the same issue. I gave it two stars instead of one because the last bag did not have this problem but I wouldn't order again and risk getting a bad bag.

Versatile, filling seeds with omega-3

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Yum! I like making chia pudding with these: mix chia seeds with your favorite juice, let stand: instant jellylike pudding. I find them really filling. I put them in cereal and add them to yoghurts too. They're supposed to be high in omega-3, so check it out if you're interested in eating non-animal omega-3.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

CHIA SEED

Posted by 5629174400888929798 on Aug 07, 2013

have not used yet

Great!

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on May 20, 2013

Absolutely love chia seed, have to have it everyday. I like to use it in my recipe for Overnight Oats - makes the whole thing very thick and tasty!

Stems

Posted by Reviewer2013200 on Apr 21, 2013

There were too many stems - way more than any other brand I've tried. So, I couldn't eat them.

Good quality