AUD

AU$14.27

AU$14.54

Savings of: AU$0.26 (2% off)

• Reviews | English

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3174633 on Feb 22, 2011

Strong packaging for the Chia Seeds, and Iherb even put it in a secure plastic lock bag to make sure the seeds made it to us safely! Thanks

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on Jun 29, 2010

I am in love with chia seeds! I make chia pudding for breakfast almost every morning and add in all sorts of goodies to make a nice raw cereal. This stuff keeps me full for hours!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Posted by Reviewer3338128 on Jul 27, 2009

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

Great price & service

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Dec 24, 2009

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

Now Foods Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2184750 on Jan 11, 2010

Excellent product. Same quality as with all Now Products. Chia seeds are very easy to consume and an excellent for on the go quick complete protein. I use them daily.

Superfood at superprice

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2429625 on Feb 14, 2010

Fabulous product at a reasonable price! Seeds swell up in typical manner, and made a really great chia fresca drink. Very pleased with product.

Yay for Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1387159 on Feb 19, 2010

I add a tablespoon of these seeds to my overnight oats. They gel up nicely and add interest and texture to my oats.

barb5