AUD

AU$11.21

AU$17.59

Savings of: AU$6.38 (36% off)

Very Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Sep 19, 2008

Works great for an inflammed digestion system, felt it soothing the intestines right away. I found it's best to drink small glasses of it throughout the day to maintain it's effect. The warm tea recipe really helps soothe, much better than taking pills.

HELPS HEAL LEAKY GUT, AIDS DIGESTION

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 30, 2012

My health practitioner recommended this product as part of a protocol for healing my leaky gut and aiding my digestion. I use it several times a day before meals. I heat water to very warm, not hot, in a cup and add 1 tsp. slippery elm powder and 1/2 tsp. glutamine powder. Let it sit for 5 minutes, stir, drink. I don't add sweetener because I find the taste pleasant on its own, but sweetener can be added if desired. I also brew a half cup before bedtime. This calms my digestive system from top to bottom.

Good for IBS and damp spleen

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on May 01, 2010

Very good elm. I mix a tablespoon with a wee bit of honey and it tastes like maple sugar. I am a practicing herbalist and this is very nice. Great for IBS symptoms of all kinds. Wonderful soluble fiber, gentle to take no bloating . Not need to buy expensive fiber-use slippery elm over acacia any day. Used in all cases of wasting diseases due to its very high nutritional context. Will stay down when no other nutrition will such as during chemo. Greta price.

Really works for reflux, GERD

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on May 29, 2008

Makes a bland, thick tea which coats the esophagus and digestive tract, allowing it to heal. My husband is getting much better results for GERD with Slippery Elm than he got with his PPI medication! I make him a cup with raw honey whenever he has that reflux pain, and the pain always goes away.

Instead of Tums

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jun 18, 2008

Slippery Elm will help make your stomach feel soothed if it is upset. It will also help regulate bowel movements.

Great for healing Gastro problems and Throat

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Feb 01, 2011

I had burned my throat and Larynx from Acid reflux. Could barely talk, had earache and what felt like a lump in my throat. I started taking this (a teaspoon) in half a glass of hot water with honey. Within a week my throat had improved tremendously.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1268160 on Nov 14, 2008

I love the slippery elm, and this is a fair price. Boil a teason in a cup of water until it gels, add honey, and sip several times a day. Soothes the stomach, has a pleasant flavor, and helps maintain regularity.

Soothes the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1745818 on Apr 23, 2009

This really does work! I make a tea with about 1 tsp of powder. It gets kind of thick so it might not appeal to everyone, the capsules also work. My prescription antacid wasn't working so I had to try something different. So glad I did.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2734085 on Dec 08, 2007

This slippery elm has a great, fine-milled texture and mixes up better than the bulk kind I can get at the health food store. It's also in a nice, portable container and the price is great. I make a paste with stevia and warm water and take it to soothe my acid reflux.

Great for singers

Posted by Reviewer2139244 on Apr 28, 2010

If you like to sing, mix a teaspoon of this with a cup of hot water. Wait 15 minutes, then drink and you will impress yourself with your own singing ability.