AUD

AU$17.35

AU$22.69

Savings of: AU$5.34 (24% off)

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1784223 on Feb 08, 2009

In the winter, I have the worst time with my skin. It is so dry that I itch to death. Since I am using this oil after my shower, I don't feel the prickly and burning itching of my body and I can sleep much better as well.

I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 28, 2010

I'm using this as an evening moisturiser and I am very pleased with it. It's best suited for mature skin or dry skin and it does take a little time to soak in. I am keeping it in the fridge. I also apply to parts on my body that are extra dry and this really helps. A rich, luxurious feeling, and I think good for wrinkles too. I have applied a little under makeup in the morning ... have to wait 15 minutes before applying makeup and it is great too. Great price and quality!

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2684537 on Jan 26, 2011

Evening Primrose Oil mixed with other natural oils have managed to bring back my youth in an affordable manner. It is not easy to find in the health stores in my area, therefore iHerb.com came in handy before I had to worry about my true age revealing its ugly head.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2688839 on Nov 21, 2011

Well priced, good quality product. Use it for my son's eczema. It calms it down so it is not so itchy. Very happy with it.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1057861 on Dec 16, 2011

This is my second bottle, I love using this oil for my face moisturizer its not oily at all it absorbs into the skin quickly and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft...Note after opening the bottle it must refrigerated

pretty neat

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Dec 25, 2011

this stuff is pretty neat. it actually had the same effect for me, as taking the supplement. instead i rub it on my skin, so i get a dual purpose (itchy skin) and the added benefits of evening primrose oil taken as a supplement. it's surprisingly strong (for me anyway). it DOES have a smell I don't like, so i put a bunch of lavender essential oil and was "good ta go".

I like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Sep 14, 2011

Moisturizes without being overly oily.

so good. so gooooood!

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

this on your skin! with the rose hip oil! the papaya enzyme, the vitamin c...you got it! oh and thayer's rosewater witchhazel! but this, taken daily, on my face, prevents all menstrual cramping.

Nice as an evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I am using evening primrose oil as a facial moisturizer before bed. It feels good going on, it is not too oily, and my skin feels nice in the morning, even in the very, very dry climate where I live. I haven't had any problems with break outs using evening primrose oil. It seems like a nice, natural and affordable alternative to pricey commercial moisturizers. One small bottle like this will last a very long time since you only need a few drops if you're using it as a facial moisturizer.

Great skin oil, but I don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Aug 29, 2010

This oil works great on dry skin, but I really don't care for the smell.