Now Foods, Solutions, Evening Primrose Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

AU$ 13.92
Reviews 5-star

Great

Posted by Reviewer2688839 From Great Britain on Nov 21, 2011

Well priced, good quality product. Use it for my son's eczema. It calms it down so it is not so itchy. Very happy with it.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1057861 From New York on Dec 16, 2011

This is my second bottle, I love using this oil for my face moisturizer its not oily at all it absorbs into the skin quickly and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft...Note after opening the bottle it must refrigerated

pretty neat

Posted by Reviewer1621299 From North Carolina on Dec 25, 2011

this stuff is pretty neat. it actually had the same effect for me, as taking the supplement. instead i rub it on my skin, so i get a dual purpose (itchy skin) and the added benefits of evening primrose oil taken as a supplement. it's surprisingly strong (for me anyway). it DOES have a smell I don't like, so i put a bunch of lavender essential oil and was "good ta go".

so good. so gooooood!

Posted by lisofby From Australia on Aug 27, 2012

this on your skin! with the rose hip oil! the papaya enzyme, the vitamin c...you got it! oh and thayer's rosewater witchhazel! but this, taken daily, on my face, prevents all menstrual cramping.

Nice as an evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2728803 From China on Nov 06, 2011

I am using evening primrose oil as a facial moisturizer before bed. It feels good going on, it is not too oily, and my skin feels nice in the morning, even in the very, very dry climate where I live. I haven't had any problems with break outs using evening primrose oil. It seems like a nice, natural and affordable alternative to pricey commercial moisturizers. One small bottle like this will last a very long time since you only need a few drops if you're using it as a facial moisturizer.