AUD

AU$13.10

AU$17.13

Savings of: AU$4.04 (24% off)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2763559 on May 20, 2012

I bought this jojoba oil for my skin and hair and now also using it as a lubricant for masturbation (male), for which it works extremely well. Highly recommend this product.

AWESOME!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

This is a small bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with grapeseed oil in the night and this in the morning, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. I also use this as a moisturizer beofre putting on make-up and just after shower. This does not feel greasy at all and the skin just soaks up. Remember, a little goes a long way. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

For dry/oily skin when everything else makes you break out

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Dec 06, 2012

I'm male, 29 and have been using jojoba oil for almost 10 years now after reading about it in a book on how to take care of your skin without using cosmetics. I have combination dry/oily skin and very sensitive and prone to breaking out. Jojoba OI is the one thing that never causes a break out and I've tried many moisturisers and face serums, some very expensive. I always return to Jojoba. A little is all you need. I put a few drops onto a cotton pad and apply.

Possibly DANGEROUS! DISSOLVED PLASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Nov 17, 2013

I wrote to Now Foods about this issue I encountered but they did not write back so I have no choice but to warn people. When I got this product, I removed the seal and while removing it I saw that on the under side of the seal there was a thin stretchy layer of plastic that was dissolving/ deteriorating and separating from the aluminum colored seal. I believe most of it had been dissolved by the oil already and I was only able to quickly remove the remaining part. I do not feel safe putting this product on my face etc knowing that there is plastic dissolved in the oil!!

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Dec 31, 2009

I am allergic to jojoba, apparently. I used this product on my face (I loved the way it felt) but after about 5-6 days use my face broke out all over with tiny, tiny blisters.I write this in case anyone else turns out to be allergic. There was not a spot that wasn't blistered. I bought this from I-Herb, but it has been over a year.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1135982 on Oct 06, 2010

The benefits from using this as a hair oil does wonders on my scalp. It helped to stop my hair loss. I was losing more than 100-150 strands a day just by combing my hair. Too bad we can't show pictures.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3080971 on Feb 29, 2012

My daughter has very dry, thick, curly hair. I message about 5-6 drops of this jojoba oil into her hair right after shampoo/conditioner and her curls are gorgeous....soft and shiney!

Great for personal use

Posted by Reviewer1210650 on Apr 08, 2008

Because Jojoba oil is resistant to bacteria and fungi I use it for a personal lubricant.

I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer2660537 on Jul 24, 2009

I have had to deal with extremely oily skin for a long time. I'm 22 years old and I have been using a Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15 in it. Even though it was oil free, by the time lunch rolled around my face was a grease slick and my makeup all off. Now that I switched to jojoba oil my oily skin has not entirely dissapeared but is well on its way to being under control. I rarely have to touch up my makeup and my face isn't NEARLY as greasy as before! I love it! I also put it in my hair to tame it and to give it high gloss and shine! So worth it!

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This oil has made two of my moles basically disappear (they are completely gone but there is still a light brown spot where they used to be). I also have horrible wrinkles on my chest from sleeping all scrunched up on my side at night and I loaded up the Jojoba oil and after a few days, those wrinkles have smoothed out completely (they haven't disappeared but the difference after years of having them is amazing). It hasn't done much for the fine lines around my eyes or on my forehead though. I also add this to my lotion and it extends the lotion and really moisturizes my skin.