AUD

AU$13.19

AU$17.25

Savings of: AU$4.06 (24% off)

I love it

Posted by sadeen on Mar 26, 2016

Very nice and high wetting

Usefull

Posted by potiholic on Feb 28, 2016

Usefull, suitable for oily skin, for lashes and eyebrown and for a shiny hair, it a cheap jojoba oil. If you speak spanish you can read a lot about jojoba oil on my blog. If your skin is dry, you shoul mix jojoba with another oil, for example argan oil or karite oil. It's too long to explaining here.

wonderfl

Posted by 4728641741502853968 on Dec 25, 2015

It is wonderful after i apply some to shampoo and wash my hair with the mixture it makes my hair shiny and looks healthy i really like it👍🏻😄 رائع جداً بعد خلطه بالشامبو وغسل شعري به أعطاه لمعان وحيوية أعجبتني النتيجة كثيراً😄

AWESOME!!!!!!

Posted by 5301741124994255713 on Dec 11, 2015

AWESOME!!!!!!

Love this oil!

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 16, 2015

I use this oil for skin care both in a mix with other oils and alone. I love everything about it - the smell, the color, how quickly it absorbs and how it nourishes my skin. Great product! I'll definitely buy it again and I recommend it for everyone!

good

Posted by 4679434187794002258 on Oct 25, 2015

Good

Use it as bodyoil

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

Great body oil. penetrates fast but not as fast as the almond oil Use it often

Okay

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Aug 31, 2015

I wanted to use it to moisturise my body, but it wasn't effective enough. Works well on my face. I'm happy to use it , but will look for a cheaper alternative, such as avocado or almond oil, when it's finished.

Awesome

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Thick and nourishing oil. But gets abit messy when poured out.

No tiene buen olor!

Posted by 5118999032964484976 on May 26, 2015

Este aceite de Now es según para que lo necesites. Yo lo compre para la cara como hidratante de noche porque me gusta el aceite de jojoba para regular la grasa, y con otros habia notado que la tez quedaba mas tersa por la mañana. Pero este no ha llegado a ese fin. A parte que huele a fritos, una mezcla entre fritanga y kikos, insoportable para dormir oliendo a eso, no me deja esa sensación de hidratacion como los de otras marcas ni la piel tan tersa, en general no me ha gustado para la piel. Le he dado uso como serum para las puntas secas del cabello y la verdad que va mucho mejor para este fin. Pero no repetire con esta marca.