New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

AU$4.35
AU$5.70
Savings of: AU$1.35 (24% Off)
Reviews 1-star

Stay Away!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Sep 05, 2013

I DID love this toothpaste, because within two weeks I could see a that my teeth were definitely whiter! That was until months later, when I found that it was stripping the enamel off of my teeth!!i I've never had sensitive teeth, but after using this toothpaste I do. Now, whenever I eat cold. hot or crunchy things I suffer!! If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below. ;)

This Contains Carrageenan: A very common, but Dangerous Additive

Posted by Reviewer2981204 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm not so sure if using this Toothpaste Gel is safe after viewing this website.I like to know what you people think about it. I'm gonna just go with another Toothpaste until i feel Now Foods can convince me this is safe enough. http://blog.charisholisticcenter.com/2010/07/28/read-your-labels-carrageenan-a-very-common-but-dangerous-additive.aspx Dr. Ray Peat, PhD, It has been found to cause colitis(inflammation of the large intestine/colon) and anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction) in humans. Dr. Andrew Weil says, “Carrageenan can cause ulcerations and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract.” Just because seaweed is natural - does not mean it is a healthy food for human beings. The red seaweed from which carrageenan has been derived from - should be avoided. It isn’t worth the possibility of gastrointestinal disease or cancer

Caused Painful gum

Posted by 5387662337953738343 on Jun 08, 2014

I have totally healthy gum n teeth, I never had any problems with ordinary "chemical based" toothpastes before. However, this product caused me to have a feeling of painful gum after brushing teeth. I wasn't so sure if it was due to this product, until I heard my brother also feels the same as me. I bought 4 of these at once, I am going to throw this. I regret buying it.

Poor product!

Posted by Reviewertommi on Aug 16, 2010

I have used it only one week, but whole mouth smells and i cant eat anything cold or warm now, it wont wash teeth clean as it should, poor quolity!

ouch!

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 03, 2011

I really wanted to like this toothpaste, but after about two weeks I noticed my teeth were becoming very sensitive especially to cold. I have stopped and gone back to periobrite and after just a few days they are normal.