AUD

AU$5.57

AU$7.29

Savings of: AU$1.71 (23% off)

Love the size

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

Honestly the best characteristic of this product for me is how long it lasted. It tasted fine, smelled fine and worked fine. My teeth were clean and my breath was fine. I bought other one from this brand. Great price/quality/quantity. Ps, please excuse my english!

Good product

Posted by Kitty86 on Sep 23, 2014

I've been using this toothpaste for a while, and although I love that the composition is way more natural than others, my teeth arent whiter. Just a regular minty toothpaste with great texture and natural ingredients.

Ni fu Ni fa

Posted by manzanita on Aug 23, 2014

Blanquea un poco los dientes, la textura no es tan mala como dicen los comentarios, hace espuma pero parece que no funciona muy bien para eliminar los sabores de las comidas fuertes.

BUENA PASTA DE DIENTES

Posted by INMA24 on Aug 21, 2014

Aquirí este produto animada por las buenas críticas y tengo que decir que me está gustando aunque para mi es de sabor suave. Me gustaría que fuese un poco más fuertecito, pero me gusta que además sea todo natural. Creo que la próxima vez probaré de otro sabor a ver que tal.

Minty

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Aug 07, 2014

Nice minty taste, not too foamy. Undecided on its effectiveness though.

Like the taste and way it feels.. not sure about the ingredients & long term use

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Aug 04, 2014

As stated in the title I do like the taste and I also like the list of things not in it but... reading other reviews of other people experiencing sensitivity after using this I am wary as I do have sensitive teeth. It does seem alittle gritty and feels to clean very well, so I am afraid of what it could be doing to my teeth. Fortunately iherb has a large range of toothpastes to try :)

Good

Posted by 4951084338726504911 on Jul 24, 2014

This product is safe for the whole family.

Eliminate the general effect of tartar

Posted by 4962003393302364141 on Jul 21, 2014

Eliminate the general effect of tartar,After maybe not buy

Mild way to whiten teeth

Posted by 4855838461744636653 on Jun 11, 2014

Whitens teeth without harsh chemicals

Doesn't keep the teeth clean for long

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

Title says it all, I don't get the 'clean' sensation for long with this toothpaste. I feel like I need to brush longer to get rid of plaque, and the clean feeling disappears after only a few hours. I stil need to use a chemicals based toothbrush once every 3-4 times to get the clean feeling. Not very fresh either, doesn't work that well on food breath.