AUD

AU$5.58

AU$7.29

Savings of: AU$1.71 (23% off)

Not so satisfied

Posted by 5706737260150234128 on Jun 07, 2014

It tastes good, but I don't feel it cleans my teeth as my drugstore toothpaste. and also, I don't think this is for whitening my teeth.

good paste

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Jun 05, 2014

not sure it did any difference

Strage taste

Posted by 5300409102868487278 on May 27, 2014

Overall is good but it's kinda bitter/harsh to the taste.

Posted by EatCleanMarie on May 09, 2014

Hate the taste:) but someone may like it:)

Does the job.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

I like the fact that it's fluoride free but it's predominantly glycerin based, which actually coats the teeth and prevents the mouth from self-cleaning, which is necessary to avoid cavities. It's has a 'slight' minty taste (at least for my tastebuds) and I personally would like a stronger mint flavor so that my breath feels and smells fresher.

Could be more!

Posted by 5495229361361148103 on Apr 30, 2014

Its nice and you feel the bicarbonate taste, but not so much. The only thing i dont feel is that my teeth are the same same same colour than before. But its ok.

ok

Posted by 5606354485289863184 on Apr 24, 2014

Está bien, me gustó , pero mejor se tuviera un gusto más refrescante./ É bom, mas gostaria que tivesse um gosto mais refrescante.

Good Toothpaste

Posted by 5709824576981370055 on Apr 22, 2014

This is a good toothpaste however it is not great. It has a very subtle taste, almost like nothing at all. It doesn't feel like it does much for my teeth and doesn't really leave them feeling clean, I absolutely need to follow with a mouth wash to get a clean mouth feeling. I will be trying other brands and not repurchasing.

Remember to choose toothpaste without fluoride

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Fluoride is bad to your teeth, go search it in the search engine... Now foods always got it cheaper for the same products against other brands. Not too cheap but not too expensive for me. Also recommend to use red clay toothpaste. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Not bad

Posted by 5273021578422108444 on Apr 20, 2014

Was expecting better results as reed some reviews about this toothpaste. It is alright but could be better