AUD

AU$5.58

AU$7.29

Savings of: AU$1.71 (23% off)

Great toothpaste

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

This is a great toothpaste. Giving it only 4 stars as I wish it has more peppermint (but that has nothing to do the the performance of this product as a toothpaste). Update on April 2013 - Changed my mind. This is a crappy toothpaste. After using this for sometime, my teeth became sensitive! Not again.

It is not good for my teeth

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

I don't know if it was this product, but a week of using my teeth became sensitive, and I had never had this pain. However, I liked the cleaning feeling left, unfortanely I can not use it again.

hate it!

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

it doesn't feel fresh, not even talking about whitening. Pure BS! Xylitole is a cheap form of sugar. Look at my other reviews, there are some excellent toothpastes on iHerb.

have not received my order (((

Posted by 5190352344954686136 on Jan 23, 2013

most probably because of local post office as my colleague who lives in another district receives parcels regularly and has no probs with that. Ira from Kiev, Ukraine

There is a defect in the canister

Posted by 5656223584930786087 on Jan 10, 2013

There is a defect in the canister

not accustomed to use it

Posted by Reviewer3356442 on Dec 12, 2012

No words to say because of I cannot accustomed to use it~

Nothing outstanding

Posted by 4873341267352054670 on Nov 13, 2012

Sorry I didn't feel any outstanding results.

I dont recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1363228 on Nov 09, 2012

Gums hurt. After paste there was a soreness of the mouth

Toothpaste Gel

Posted by Reviewer3163266 on Oct 23, 2012

After reading the reviews decide to purchase it. After receiving it tried it and was not impressed. It did not have a great taste, in terms of feeling clean it is not bad, I was expecting more from this product.

This Contains Carrageenan: A very common, but Dangerous Additive

Posted by Reviewer2981204 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm not so sure if using this Toothpaste Gel is safe after viewing this website.I like to know what you people think about it. I'm gonna just go with another Toothpaste until i feel Now Foods can convince me this is safe enough. http://blog.charisholisticcenter.com/2010/07/28/read-your-labels-carrageenan-a-very-common-but-dangerous-additive.aspx Dr. Ray Peat, PhD, It has been found to cause colitis(inflammation of the large intestine/colon) and anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction) in humans. Dr. Andrew Weil says, “Carrageenan can cause ulcerations and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract.” Just because seaweed is natural - does not mean it is a healthy food for human beings. The red seaweed from which carrageenan has been derived from - should be avoided. It isn’t worth the possibility of gastrointestinal disease or cancer