AUD

AU$5.64

AU$7.37

Savings of: AU$1.73 (23% off)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

would order again, but haven't yet.

Nice

Posted by loravimi on Aug 14, 2012

Not too mint, but nice.

Good Quality, No Major Whitening Effects

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I began using this product in an effort to whiten my teeth which are now starting to become a bit yellow from drinking tea and cocoa mixes. While I found my mouth was left feeling fresh after using this product and I think it did a good job of cleaning my teeth, I haven't noticed any difference after several months in the color of my teeth. I would use this product as a general toothpaste, but not one to expect amazing whitening result from.

Too sweet for me

Posted by Reviewer1584837 on Aug 16, 2012

I like periobrite toothpaste better. Don't know if this brightens or not.

too bland

Posted by Reviewer1669434 on Aug 30, 2012

This was OK, but was pretty bland and unrefreshing.Good for the kids, who like mild toothpastes.

nice but I will try other flavour

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

Nice because the ingredients are safe but I ordered different flavour of the same brand and will keep u posted once I try it.

not bad

Posted by 5678909089014390437 on May 22, 2013

It's an okay toothpaste but I am not over the moon about it, I think it could use a stronger freshness taste!

Good, but..

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on May 30, 2013

Well, this toothpaste has a very soft taste, you really can`t feel it, it is so mild, and maybe to mild for me. It cleans teet very well, but the problem for me was, that my teet became very sensitive to cold. I am not buying it again.

Hmm?

Posted by 5265578223891501399 on Jun 01, 2013

This toothpaste is just not for me. The first few times I used it, I felt unclean like I have yet to brush my teeth. I grew to like it after a while (My bf also feels the same and refuse to use it ever again and even went to check ingredients.) I will be moving on to another toothpaste because this toothpaste is just like any other normal toothpaste except that you probably feel unclean and the taste is weird.

This is good, but I've tried better

Posted by 5146613158094346832 on Jun 16, 2013

The taste isn't as fresh as I wanted it to be..