AUD

AU$19.90

AU$20.31

Savings of: AU$0.41 (2% off)

Size and simplicity

Posted by Reviewer2292627 on Feb 08, 2010

This thing was much bigger than I thought it would be and has no problem at all covering all my sprouting needs and more. It also seems very durable. Came with instructions right there on the bottle as well as a mini-pamphlet with some more info and recipes. A supporting stand would be a bonus, but is not missed.

Works like a charm!

Posted by naturalkitten on Jun 22, 2012

This jar works great and is simple to use. I am a total newbie to sprouting and this thing is fool proof. You just add the seeds and water, then rinse it twice daily which is super easy due to the mesh lid of the jar. You basically don't have to open the jar after filling in the seeds until you are ready to harvest your tasty home-grown sprouts. 100% recommended!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jun 28, 2011

glass jar, perfect size for sprouting just about anything!

It's been almost a year...

Posted by jayzou on Sep 14, 2010

and this is my 'go-to' jar for sprouting mung beans and radish sprouts. Love it :)

a nice sprouting jar

Posted by Reviewer2035801 on Apr 06, 2010

I am currently using 3 of these jars for sprouting and have very much enjoyed using them.

sprouts!

Posted by Reviewer2763768 on Apr 21, 2010

I love the sprouting jar I've recently purchased. It works great, and I've already used it multiple times!

it works

Posted by karljacobs on Jan 18, 2011

good product, well made much better than the sprouting trays i've used in the past most likely to buy a 2nd one to meet our sprouts addiction :-)

Standard

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012

Just your standard glass jar. I use these jars to brew kombucha in.

Very easy to use!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

I saw this for a couple years and didn't buy it because I used sprouting bags - but this is much easier to use (for me) than the bags, easier to clean, and the kids really like watching and helping with the process. It is a BIG jar and you need room on the counter for it.

Programmer turned Sprouter

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

Great jar, easy to use. You're probably thinking "shoot man, why do I need to blow $$ on this noise when I can get my own stinkin' jar and mesh?" This may be true, except it's not. This thing is just perfect. Comes with a booklet that tells you how much seed you need. I went from being the kind of guy that lets his houseplants die to growing broccoli and onion sprouts constantly with 4 of these jars going on a rolling basis. It's so cheap to grow your own, and it's so healthy. Be sure to use filtered water, you don't want to use unfiltered tap water (with flouride) on your precious food.