AUD

AU$43.13

AU$67.68

Savings of: AU$24.55 (36% off)

WOW=I FEEL YOUNG AGAIN+++++

Posted by Reviewer2983225 on Sep 30, 2011

Allready feel the surge within the first week.Iam only taking one capsule in the morning.I will be 70 on 2/19/2012. Iam waking up with the hardest ,thickest ive ever had in my life.And another thing is we are sleeping better.With these results,WOW i can hardly wait to see more.We use NOW brand a lot.We appreciate the integrity of I-HERB for being there for us .

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2063786 on Jun 06, 2011

i'm a competitive cyclist and this works great for added strength and power. also helps in the bedroom which is an added bonus. hard to fault this product

Seems t o be working

Posted by Reviewer3050721 on Jul 17, 2011

all kinds of muscle aches and joint aches are gone, been taking the product alongside with spirulina&chlorella for about 3 weeks, i especially been having quite bad back pains for couple years upon waking up. Been sleeping better too, could be because of the ZMA that is included in the testojack, just dont take right after going to bed, it does give slight energy boost.

rocks

Posted by Reviewer1461613 on Mar 06, 2010

I know this works and very well

once was a sceptic

Posted by Reviewer2604517 on Feb 09, 2011

I had my doubts about the claims of this product but after using it for a couple of weeks all doubts were removed. It is not only effective in the gym but also in the bedroom. I am 41 who feels like he is 14.

Natural testosterone production, steady and ready

Posted by Reviewer1706004 on Nov 03, 2011

now that I'm in my 50's low T as the latest buzz word for low testosterone, is tempting men to go to prescription testosterone shots or gels with seem to raise your T levels up too high causing your own production to slow down even more. Testojack seems to leave you with just the right amount of Testosterone avoiding roid rage and or higher risk for cancer and andropause.Ditch the the injections and use TestoJack

Truly effective

Posted by Reviewer3287921 on May 30, 2011

I changed Now Foods Tribulus to this and I can clearly feel the difference. TestoJack adds virility and other testosterone-related feeling definitely. And it doesn't create such anxiousness as tribulus. Great stuff!

good for work out

Posted by Reviewer3232963 on Aug 02, 2011

I felt more power in my workouts with increase muscle strength and endurance, it also boost the libido

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1578141 on Jun 14, 2011

More energy, less hunger = more weight loss!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2680227 on Nov 18, 2010

too early to tell bur exercise, diet and Argenine may be cheaper alternatives