AUD

AU$42.75

AU$67.08

Savings of: AU$24.33 (36% off)

I think it's helping... mom of 6 tries to restore brain function

Posted by Reviewer2224419 on Apr 25, 2010

I got this to help with my energy levels, I think it does help. I probably would see more benefit if I got more sleep however! (: I actually felt better the day after I took it for the first time, though. I didn't feel like I just needed to lay down & sleep forever, made it through the afternoon. Plus I have been feeling like I want to sing again.

notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Dec 28, 2009

I was taking 50mg. of Ubiquinol and increased to 100mg. I now have eliminated some minor irregular heartbeats that I was experiencing almost daily. I am a 66 year young female and I have had some irregular heartbeat on and off since menopause at 46. I have also found magnesium to be helpful.

Hard to judge

Posted by Reviewer2615703 on Feb 17, 2009

The effect of this product is so subtle that it is hard to say if it is making a difference, but we do see subtle improvement in our health since we started taking this.

better than any coq10

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Jun 16, 2009

I feel better when I take this one. I finally found brand the best one without any side effect.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1060720 on Sep 24, 2010

I used the the Ubiquinol along with the Acetyl L-Carnitine and it works well together and worked well with results in a day or so. I thought it just might have been me and I missed a dose and noticed a difference by the end of the day...I did notice that if I took it to late in the day I had problems sleeping.

I'm a believer

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Jun 16, 2011

I have had fibromyalgia for a long time and have been on a quest to find something to alleviate my fatigue. Within an hour of taking this I had a lot of energy. The first few days gave me pause as I thought it would interrupt my sleep more, but after about 3-4 days I found my sleep deeper and longer. One of my friends took this and noticed nothing different, but for me this has been a godsend. I am feeling much better, although I must say with more activity my back and body aches more. Now, I'll be looking for some natural pain relief.

I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer3298381 on Aug 02, 2011

I could really feel the difference after the first day I started taking this product. I have more energy, a clearer mind and for some reason I sleep better. Much more affordable than other advertized "miracle" pills.

It works

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

I got this for my mom, who has a cardiovascular issues. It helps her with energy levels. It is important to get ubiquinol form of CoQ10 for older individuals. Their bodies are not well equipped to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol. Although ubiquinol supplements tend to be pricier, they are far more effective.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Aug 21, 2012

Works great!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

My husband's CoQ10 levels were low so go these to boost them. Unfortunately this ubiquinol made his IBS-D much worse so he had to stop taking them.