AUD

AU$11.25

AU$16.08

Savings of: AU$4.83 (30% off)

NuStevia - Clear Pure Liquid - 2 Thumbs Up!

Posted by Reviewer1397000 on May 17, 2016

In the past I have used the powdered NuStevia and for convenience traveling I thought I would try the liquid. Both products are wonderful but the liquid has just a hint more bitterness. However, with a week of use I don't even notice it. The NuNaturals NuStevia products are the best Stevia products I have found. I order 6 or more at the time!

Jean

Posted by Reviewer1645364 on Nov 22, 2008

This is the great and with the plastic bottle, I carry it in my purse. It's great in ice tea or coffee.

robin

Posted by Reviewer3267589 on Nov 24, 2008

i was already familiar with the product but had never ordered from this company before. fantastic price, outstanding service, extremely reasonable shipping price. i will recommend this company and have also listed them as one of my favorites.

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2864545 on Jan 06, 2009

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2431738 on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.

pjpwrite

Posted by Reviewer3030974 on Jan 18, 2009

Great product and excellent service, Thanks!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1973120 on Jan 19, 2009

I've used this same produce for several years now and love the way it sweetens my coffee and beverages naturally. On the islands I pay an arm and a leg for it. I ran across your web site and was pleasantly surprised to find, even with shipping, I could order three or four bottles for the price of two from your web site. It's a great product who for those who want to keep their bodies as close to natural as nature intended.

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

I use this to carry in my purse. It desolves quickly and is potent enough to let me need to use very little in unsweet iced tea.

Great Price !

Posted by Reviewer2494973 on Feb 08, 2009

Great price on a great product,,,

The Best stevia liquid extract - So far ....

Posted by Reviewer3162622 on Feb 12, 2009

I have tried other liquid stevia extract and find this NuNaturals product to have the highest concentrated sweetening properties- it only takes 5-10 drops to sweeten a hot or cold drink as opposed to teaspoons or 2 whole droppers of other products. Also has the least after taste and is the best value in the market bar none.