AUD

AU$119.32

AU$174.58

Savings of: AU$55.26 (32% off)

Buying again

Posted by Reviewer1964739 on Dec 11, 2010

This is an excellent product, especially for the price. I use it every day for mixing with instant tea instead of sugar. The taste is fine and it dissolves quickly in cold water with no residue or color. I am ordering again for the third time now and have no complaints whatsoever.

100% wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1172422 on Apr 21, 2010

Exactly as described. Very fast delivery. This works great in recipes and doesn't lose sweetness when baked. I used a little less than 1/4 C to equal a regular one cup of sugar. I will definately reorder this when I run out.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1275245 on Apr 21, 2010

Best tasting stevia available!

Great sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2358709 on Apr 22, 2010

This product is great - it gives you the sweetness of sugar without the calories. It is also a great way to purchase NuStevia in bulk!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1570522 on Apr 26, 2010

I love the 5lb package of Stevie Powder, saves me the trouble of ordering as frequently.

Very Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2688505 on Apr 26, 2010

An exceptional deal on a great product. Super sweet with no aftertaste and blends as easily as sugar in hot or cold liquids. I use two teaspoons in a full gallon of unsweetened tea and it's just right! And the half cup of sugar that I'm no longer using is already showing in my weight and complexion. All in all, a fine product that I WILL order again.

No better sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer2445009 on May 02, 2010

Not only does it do as well as sugar, it is of course far better, but I have also noticed, as I use it pretty exclusively, that my sensitivity is going up so that not only am I using far less of the stevia but other things have become very sweet. I have had VEGETABLES for a dessert!

NuNaturals is the best available! Period!

Posted by Reviewer2662495 on May 06, 2010

This is the only sweetner I use now. it is simply the best, most economical, most versital and best tasting sweetner available today!

WHITE STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer1477187 on May 11, 2010

GREAT BUY AND THE BEST TASTING STEVIA I HAVE EVER HAD.

Very disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2894455 on Apr 17, 2014

Too expensive now and doesn't have the great taste it use to have. Going to try Monk Fruit Sweetener and see if it's any better. If not, next thing is to try to drink my coffee black without any sweetener.