AUD

AU$13.94

AU$19.90

Savings of: AU$5.96 (30% off)

Wonderful product, just one objection

Posted by Reviewer1527719 on Sep 23, 2009

I'm fully satisfied with the liquid Stevia, except for the fact that "6-10 drops" supposedly being sufficient for a mug of tea/coffee is a *wild* understatement. I use maybe 50 drops. Still, I'll keep buying it because it tastes great, it's easy to use, and there are no sediments like there is with the tabs.

Exactly as promised...

Posted by 4952941065910957665 on Jul 12, 2012

This is the first time I've used Stevia and it was exactly as promised... I was told to use this brand because it doesn't have the aspartame taste to it. Also, the shipping was quick and accurate on the part of iHerb. I'm overall very happy with this purchase.

Good

Posted by 4931473774493987018 on Aug 11, 2012

Tastes a little synthetic

Good product

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I really like this stevia, since it's easy to measure and it has no bitter after taste. I just slightly prefer the NuNaturals powder.

Unlike any other stevia product I've used

Posted by Reviewer1185758 on Jun 25, 2013

This is my favorite brand of stevia because it does not have an overpowering taste. It also does not leave a better flavor. I use it for smoothies and baking. Love it.

Very good

Posted by 5199130467494505732 on Jul 15, 2013

Very good

Nice and easy to use

Posted by marjaana on Aug 04, 2013

This is a good product and easy to use. No bad after-taste.

Mejor en alimentos que café

Posted by 4988310407032023903 on Dec 25, 2013

Buen producto para endulzar alimentos,mejor que para el café,donde me gusta más el sabor de los edulcorantes artificiales.

Dripping

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

This bottle was no good, you can't count the amount of drops you put in, as the liquid comes out like a stream! Edit: The next bottle was ok. Taste is ok, but I prefer the green powder stevia.

so good

Posted by 5256084445378050710 on Oct 18, 2014

this is the first time , i love Stevia . it has no after taste , it is sweet but not too sweet . i would definitely buy it again .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »