AUD

AU$13.40

AU$19.13

Savings of: AU$5.73 (30% off)

Very sweet - excellent!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it in my coffee and hot chocolate. Very sweet, few drops are what it takes. I love the fact it is alcohol free. I usually get the bigger bottle and it lasts me for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Simply Great Taste

Posted by 5019955010005681717 on Sep 23, 2013

This stevia fits the bill when you need to add a bit of sweetness. No after taste and easy to use next time I will buy two, one to travel with me wherever I go!

Best Stevia I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1632085 on Feb 07, 2008

I have tried numerous forms of Stevia...other brands, those w/alcohol, powder packets, etc. and this is the best Stevia I have used...it has the least aftertaste! I am thrilled with this product!! It has revolutionized by ice tea!!

Best Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1680702 on Jan 15, 2008

Previously, I used Innovative Naturals alcohol-free Stevia extract, but since they have gone out of business, I had to find another brand. I am very pleased with this one. It tastes fantastic in my iced tea!

Jefferson

Posted by Reviewer2533401 on Jul 15, 2008

Excellent! Use in my tea, smoothies, yogurt, etc.

Nice Taste

Posted by Reviewer1993412 on Oct 20, 2011

Best tasting stevia brand I've tried.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1910014 on Oct 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1528888 on Feb 22, 2012

I love, love this stevia. I've been using the powder packets from from Trader Joe's for quite some time which I have liked but not nearly as much as this liquid form. There is no after taste and I like that the stevia is in it's most natural form. I have already told many people about this product and will continue to do so!!

Muy buen endulzante

Posted by 5465918447445686213 on Feb 20, 2013

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Superb

Posted by Norwegianchick on Oct 31, 2011

this clear liquid stevia is good as gold. Goes with anything.