AUD

AU$13.94

AU$19.92

Savings of: AU$5.98 (30% off)

Great for homemade chocolate

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

I really like this for a simple homemade chocolate treat: coconut oil, raw cocao powder, Vanilla Stevia drops to taste, and then whatever else you want to add - coconut flakes, chia seeds, chopped nuts, himalayan pink salt, etc... it's an easy way to make a chocolate treat!

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 18, 2010

I was nervous to order this product as I have never used flavored stevia before, but it is great! Not bitter at all and has wonderful vanilla flavor. I use it in coffee, baking, and add it to sparkling water with a splash of milk for sugar free cream soda. I also use it in my daily Apple Cider Vinegar "cocktails" to help the ACV go down. Quite tasty actually. Will be reordering soon.

Awesome Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Dec 03, 2010

This stevia is very good and has a more vanilla taste than Sweet Leaf.

Traditional vanilla taste

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Jul 21, 2009

Tastes like an actual vanilla bean rather than a synthetic vanilla flavor.

REALLY LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1982885 on Aug 26, 2009

REALLY LOVE IT! The real vanilla extract in it makes all the difference.

Perfect for coffee and tea

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Jun 17, 2011

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1561112 on Mar 28, 2010

Excellent.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2008437 on Dec 20, 2010

Very good - like the alcohol free - not such a bite:)

Best Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Jan 01, 2011

I love NuNaturals liquid Stevia whether vanilla or plain. Love iherb's price also. No fault of iherb but I wish NuNaturals made a bigger bottle of their liquid product. I would not mind paying a little extra because I buy 8 bottles at a time! Thanks iherb!

Amazing Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1415989 on Jul 25, 2011

This sweetener is so good. It is terrific in coffee, and sparkling water to make "creme soda." My only complaint is that I go through it faster than a cheaper stevia -glycerite drops from another brand . I think it's because the vanilla flavor dilutes the sweetness just a little, so it takes more to sweeten. Still, I would buy again. It is a treat!