AUD

AU$4.07

AU$4.07

Savings of: AU$0.00 (0% off)

换新包装了

Posted by mim558 on Jul 18, 2012

HAPPY家的代餐一如既往的好,一直买的,各种口味都来了一堆。我也都在宝宝之前尝过,口味完全天然,没有添加什么额外的味道。大人可能感觉有些辅食味道怪怪的,但这就是天然的调和后的味道,对宝宝来说,以前也没有吃过什么盐糖,所以宝宝反而是接受的非常好。开封以后如果一顿吃不完,要及时的放冰箱保存。 HAPPY家的配方很有趣,后来我们还模仿他的配方自己制过辅食,不错的引导

Love the quinoa

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Have never come across a baby food with quinoa, great for protein content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

meal

Posted by Reviewer2352843 on Apr 08, 2011

horrible taste. My girl didn't eat.

good

Posted by Reviewer2350753 on Nov 06, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer2796408 on Dec 14, 2011

A Hot Favourite!! Buying again and again

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Nurture Inc's homestyle meals series the best. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Chick chick is one of them that he likes. Have since went on to purchase more of this. His eyes widened upon first taste and he cooperative sat still to finish up a pouch. I call that a tasty success!!!>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

another great product

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

very good

Posted by 5252068948491168364 on Jan 21, 2013

My baby is quite like to eat

Great texture and taste - my 8 month old loved it!

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 29, 2013

My 8 month old ate a whole sachet for lunch today. Very convenient especially when feeding while out or travelling!

Excellent