10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein, 16 oz (454 g)

AU$19.31
AU$22.67
Savings of: AU$3.36 (15% Off)

Hoped for better. NOTE: Caution for thyroid issues - seeds can make you sluggish, are potent iodine and manganese antagonists.

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 16, 2014

This didn't mix well at all, nor did it agree with me - stomached it no problem - suspect the globulin protein was an issue, something about the seeds went to war with my immune system, or the fact seeds antagonise iodine/manganese (i.e. thyroid). Given the fact it didn't mix well etc, I won't bother trying again - not worth the bother. It got into the country OK. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2521647 on Jul 26, 2010

Hemp is the best, most bioavailable protein available. DON'T EAT WHEY!

A quality organic hemp protein!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012

I would describe the taste as mix of nutty, veggie/grassy and earthy and my initial big mistake was to try and mix it with sweet things – it literally made me gag. I know that some of the reviewers find it delicious that way but it was a no-go for me. Now I am mixing it into cold cream veggie soup and I am actually enjoying it!

Nice hemp protein

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 06, 2011

I am a fan of most hemp proteins for certain applications, but I think it's really just a matter of taste. Some people love the nutty flavour (like me) but others gag over hemp. This is a great protein if you are looking for a high quality, tasty plain hemp protein powder. Don't expect it to mix as nicely as whey or soy or most other proteins, but play around with it and find ways you like it ( think it's great in protein pancakes, chia puddings, certain smoothies like ones that are pumpkin based, etc.)

Exceptional Product!

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 07, 2011

I have been using this product for 4 months now and never had digestion problems like when using whey protein or high amount of urea in my urine(a whey byproduct). Love this product, a little expensive but really a must. Best od all proteins I tried.