AUD

AU$12.81

AU$14.66

Savings of: AU$1.85 (13% off)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Reviews | English

Delicious

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013

I had never tried hempseed previously but I was interested in the health benefits - 33% protein with Omega-3 and GLA-the healthy EFAs doctors recommend plus the fact that they are a 100% raw product. In addition to the health benefits, they taste absolutely delicious. They have an almost nutty taste and I noticed in the product description that the taste is likened too pine nuts. I sprinkle these on salads, yoghurt, soup and vegetables. Recently however, iherb have stopped shipping this item to Australia and upon investigation I found out that in this country it is not legal to ingest hemp products. Ridiculous! The good thing is that it looks like this law will be amended shortly. I sure hope so as I'm currently rationing my remaining stash.

Tasty and soft

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 02, 2010

So far very pleased! A mild and fresh taste, soft texture, handy to use. I like to add these to my yoghurt or fruit smoothie. Yum.

Great in Smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer2536370 on Sep 10, 2008

I already had some of the Nutiva hemp protein powder, so I had decided to get some of the hempseed to add into my hemp smoothies. Great tasting. Also great to sprinkle in oatmeal and on salads!

Yum:)

Posted by Reviewer2192311 on Mar 19, 2011

Fresh, delicious. Minus one star because of the occasional shell bits.

Delicious, satisfying, and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2749679 on Apr 25, 2007

My wife and I eat these on salads, they make the salad exponentially better. They give a rich nutty flavor and a pleasant texture. We've also eaten them in hot cereal, also good. The Nutiva ones are just as good but these are slightly cheaper.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Aug 02, 2010

delicious anf raw. great product . i love it.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1722571 on Nov 07, 2007

Excellent product to add to smoothies, salads, cereal, or anything else. They taste so good and they're REALLY good for you. I can eat it right out of the bag.

taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1260718 on Aug 29, 2008

taste great!! sprinkle on anything!

More Power!

Posted by Reviewer2037208 on Aug 29, 2008

Good straight up or in a salad or in a guacamole or in a ...

Thomas - A good source of protein

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Jun 17, 2009

This is good with cereal, in smoothies, and on salads as an extra source of protein.