AUD

AU$36.78

AU$52.54

Savings of: AU$15.77 (30% off)

Eye Astin

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

My husband suffers from Graves eye disease - this is the only product after trying 100's of different supplements that relieves pressure behind his eyes. It makes no difference to the swelling/protrusion but it helps with lubrication and less pressure. I would highly recommend this for people suffering with similar issues.

Works for me

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

I have dry eyes and before I started taking EyeAstin, I used to have to put in eye drops everyday, a few times a day. Now, my eyes don't feel so dry and I only use eye drops when the weather is dry or my eyes are tired.

Eyes

Posted by 4629368812633550640 on Sep 09, 2014

A good product. My eyes feel more relaxed.

Excellent ingredients & vision support!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens and despite they're flat screen and operate at optimal frequency, they take their toll, when used in excess. I've been using mainly bilberry and blueberry (fresh and in supplemental form, when it's out of season) to aid my vision overcome the challenges of modern life and they helped and continue helping me to retain my visual acuity. This formula though, is very comprehensive and helpful as well. I purchased 2-3 bottles of those, when this was offered by iHerb at a bargain price. Armed with so many servings, I could evaluate the product better and see how it affects me. After my little trial I was satisfied with the results, there was some noticeable improvement in my visual acuity on top of the already satisfying vision I started with. I must note, that I didn't go to ophthalmologist to see the status of my eyes before and after my experiment with this product, I relied on my own judgement, little tests and change in my everyday tasks. Another benefit noticed after my product trial apart from the improvement i during the day was a slight improvement in my night vision as well. It's some pretty potent stuff and I really like how the people from Nutrex made this product's formula and its effect. The only thing I would like to see changed is the price, but since I suppose they used very high quality ingredients, it would be next to impossible to bring the price down. And that is the reason I can't afford to use it more frequently.

vision acuity and macular degeneration improved

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012

After a friend was diagnosed with early-stage macular degeneration, I researched the condition and found EyeAstin for him. He has been taking it for the past year. At his most recent check-up, the eye doctor was surprised that the condition had not worsened as he had expected, and that it actually looked good. My friend also told me that since taking the EyeAstin he has been able to cut down his use of reading glasses by at least 50% because his vision is sharper now.

one of the best formulas for eye care

Posted by Reviewer2282493 on Jun 26, 2012

This formula for eye health is one of the most complete I've known

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 12, 2012

I have found the use of Astaxanthin to really help in making my skin look much nicer. I am trying this formula to help releive eye strain when reading. It's a little too early to see if it is working. I will continue to buy this product.

2nd Bottle of EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1919314 on Mar 01, 2012

This is the 2nd bottle I have ordered, and feel my eyes did improve from some problems I was having, ie dry eyes and some tearing. I am pleased for far and take them every other day.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1058574 on Feb 03, 2012

Have been taking it for a few days and really works! Wish the bottle had more pills...

Positive proof

Posted by mikesmith on Dec 19, 2011

I took this product (2 months supply) to see if it helps my Macula Edema (swelling behind the retina which causes blurred vision). I had a eye examination at the hospital where test confirmed the swelling had reduced meaning my vision was less blurry. I would also like to point out that blood test some months ago show my levels of good fats (HDL) dangerously low at 11% of total fats (putting me in high risk of heart attack) so over the last few months I've been consuming a lot more good oils (omega 3). These oils are very important to eye function and may have contributed to the positive result. So while I am 100% fan of this product, also worth ensuring your HDL (good oil) is better than 25% - a blood test will show it. Having previously used Bilberry, Eyebright and Lutein separately, this has the appropriate quantities of each in 1 bottle. I plan to try the spirulina multivitamin by the same manufacturer as it has many complimentary micronutrients. Hamilton, New Zealand

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »