AUD

AU$28.03

AU$40.04

Savings of: AU$12.02 (30% off)

Eye health

Posted by francesjoan on May 03, 2011

I'm 56 drive full time and need this for the constant use of my eyes when I drive. It seems to help with light glare,focus and reduce eye fatigue.

Awesome product at a fab. price

Posted by Reviewer2317713 on Jul 26, 2011

My friend said his shoulder pain was much better after a few days on it. I can say I tanned better, burned a little but I haven't been consistent with taking it twice a day. I wouldn't trust any other company but this one, they are into quality++++

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1843596 on Jul 12, 2011

Have already noticed more energy, visual clarity and colors more vivid. Am glad to find a great price at iherb. Joints in hands are less sore than usual from gardening chores. Will buy again

Great formula!

Posted by Scottishdave on May 07, 2012

Takes away my fathers joint aches and pains. He was previously was taking the bioastin supreme brand which was great for him and his OA but i believe the oils in this products act synergistically with the astaxanthin for an even more potent product !!

Nutrex, OmegaAstin, 60 V-Gels

Posted by Reviewer2485125 on Jan 06, 2012

This is a great product, I have an Auto immune disease & have been searching for a product like this, it allows me to cut back on the Omegas I was taking & to add the Astaxanthin I needed, my foot pain has just about gone & the little Loose bowels are disapearing ,I will reorder.Thanks.

so great

Posted by Reviewer3232046 on May 12, 2011

the price this time is way low,but it is the best astin

Super Anti-oxident Sun Protection

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 09, 2011

OmegaAstin has the highest Astaxanthin content (8 mg per gel-cap) of any brand I could find anywhere. It is supposed to protect from sunburn. I plan to put it to the test soon on a beach vacation.

very good

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 12, 2011

This is something everyone should have.

Very good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Aug 29, 2011

I have been struggling with deteriorating eyesight(long sightedness) for the last 3 years. Never expected this but I suddenly realised that I could see clearly now after taking astaxantin for 2 months.

good

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Sep 12, 2011

works well