Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin Powder, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

AU$160.66
AU$189.63
Savings of: AU$28.97 (15% Off)
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Mar 11, 2010

I have used many spirulina powders and this one is the best on the planet.

a great product

Posted by Reviewer1662639 on May 24, 2010

I'm using it together with chlorella and see astonishing results on myself, my family and my dogs!!! This one product has also a better taste then the other one that I have tasted!

A bit of care goes a long way.

Posted by Reviewer3226917 on Jan 24, 2012

After eating chlorella for over a year, and learning more and more about spirulina, I decided to combine the two. I started with the same amount I used for the chlorella, planning to alternate days. Mistake! Apparently spirulina is much more powerful than chlorella, and if one has not gotten used to it, one may have stomach distress and nausea. I cut back immediately, and read online about this, wishing that I had done so sooner. Things have calmed down now, and I hope for a long and healthful future with iHerb and Nutrex.

Best Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Oct 23, 2011

Thank you for having this big bag. It is the best quality Spirulina that I and my whole family consume daily. I appreciate the light bag (instead of the heavy glass containers. This reduces the cost for shipment to my oversea home.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1803620 on Jan 08, 2012

Hawaiian Spirulina is the absolute best

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »