AUD

AU$7.56

AU$10.08

Savings of: AU$2.52 (25% off)

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

I love this bubble bath! This is the only one that I've found that doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. It has a light, pleasant scent that is never overwhelming.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Jan 06, 2011

I've been searching and searching for a good bubble bath. This one does the job. Lots of nice, rich long lasting bubbles. No chemical smells. Price is great. Will order again!

Nutribiotic Bubble Bath

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Mar 03, 2011

I love this bubble bath. Does not dry skin, so it's great for winter use.

Great bubble bath, even for the guys.

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Apr 30, 2011

Everyone in the house likes this bubble bath, including my husband who is picky about soaps/washes, and does not like the fruity scents. Very light scent that smells a bit like bubble gum to me, but without the sticky sweetness smell that most bubble gum scents have. It is very, very light. We don't usually like bubble gum scents, but this one is really pleasant. We have hard water and use just a water filter, so we were pleased at how long the bubbles lasted. Feel clean getting out of the tub, but not like a dried out raisin. Does not dry out your skin. Fabulous price for it, too.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1641665 on May 08, 2011

A little goes a long way in making super frothy bubbles that my 3 yr old loves. Highly recommend.

Great bubble bath/bodywash

Posted by Reviewer1973620 on Jun 11, 2010

This is by far my favorite body wash. My twin daughters love it too. They like the smell and the fact that it doesn't burn the eyes when they wash their faces with the bubbles. I take showers and use it as a body wash with a washcloth and it works just fine without any soap scum.

NutriBiotic Bubble Bath Fresh Fruit

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

nice smell, a lot of foam

love the scent

Posted by 5601452430297201242 on Jun 15, 2015

gives enough but not too much bubbles, the scent brings me back to my childhood

Soft smell

Posted by SpeakOut on Jan 05, 2016

Bubble bath with light fruit smell, has a good ingredients, careful for skin, But for me isn't enough bubbles.

DEFINITELY LOTS OF BUBBLES

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jan 29, 2014

A little but goes a long way and without any SLS.