AUD

AU$8.88

AU$11.84

Savings of: AU$2.96 (25% off)

Posted by Santita on Apr 15, 2012

What he is strong (((By the action of product is reminded Jox - the same effect. I have a pharyngitis, and the spray does not approached to me - my back of the throat it burns! When the winter had a sore throat - this spray does not help. Even made worst .

Helps!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Oct 11, 2011

Cheap, useful, highly recommend!

throat spray

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Oct 05, 2008

husband says it took away his sore throat.taste good too

I LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2522156 on Mar 31, 2012

It tastes horrible but it works wonders if you have a sore throat. Just 3 sprays and its gone in hours.

it works!

Posted by netalee on Apr 03, 2012

I've tried it on burns and it helped a lot! It took a few sec to relief my pain and it was no blister.

Works really well...great price.

Posted by Reviewer1042697 on Apr 09, 2012

Great for a sore throat. Spray on the moment your throat feels uncomfortable and it kills the bacteria saving you from getting sick. Great stuff.

tastes ok,

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jul 18, 2013

Had a sore throat recently and this was part of my arsenal. It helped and a good deal for the price. I also iodine throat paint with a diluted solution of Lugols, which seemed to help as well.

Very very very good spray

Posted by Reviewer3182473 on Dec 10, 2012

Very very very good spray, when pain throat, effective medicine, be repeated

► Awesome, Superb Quality, Cost Effective !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

I and my family members have been using this spray for more than 8 years. From Price to Quality, we could never find anything that even compares. The unique combination of ingredients of this spray has been designed to address several mouth, throat, and nasal conditions. GSE and Zinc make a great combination that work harmoniously together to suppress foreign invaders and strengthen the immune system. At the first sign of throat irritation, I use 2-3 sprays of the NutriBiotic First Aid Throat Spray. The spray is soothing, stops the hurt, stops the tickle and the phelgm. That usually takes care of whatever was trying to cause problems. Use it regularly through cold and flu season. No dizziness or other adverse reactions noted. I highly recommend this awesome high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1369900 on Jun 17, 2011

I like this spray. I have a sore throat very often. This product helps me feel good. A big bottle for a little price.