AUD

ショッピングを続ける

Nutricology, Securil, Propio-Fidus-Based, 30 Capsules

AU$22.51
AU$37.44
Savings of: AU$14.92 (40% off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My fissure healed

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Jun 16, 2011

These probiotics in addition to sunsweet prunes have helped my fissure to heal. The prunes did not do it alone, so I ordered these based on the NIH research. You do not have to continue taking these to repopulate your system. It has been about 3 months now and I've been regular since, without buying another box. I had chronic constipation, now I have a bowel movement 15 mins after I eat.

increases bifido bacteria

Posted by freeradicle on May 11, 2015

The probiotic in Securil produces propionic acid. Propionic acid feeds bifdo bacteria and also inhibits yeast. Bifido bacteria are the main beneficial bacteria in the colon. The colon should contain 1 trillion bacteria/ml whil the small intestine should only contain 10000 bacteria/ml. I used to take a lot of lactobacilli supplements. Lactobacilli also live in the small intestine. For people with small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), lactobacilli supplements can aggravate bloating. Now I take Securil with a bifido bacteria supplement only and it's easier to tolerate. It takes a long time to build up bifido levels by supplementation as the bacteria have to survive all the way through the intestinal tract before they reach the colon. Securil is unique in its action because it feeds endogenous bifido bacteria. It's a very good probiotic to start with for people who are unsure which probiotics would suit them.

a must have in your probiotic line up

Posted by Reviewer2135589 on Feb 25, 2010

this probiotic has the ability to pass thru the stomach. it is a must have and it has helped me wiht my candida problem!

Securil

Posted by Reviewer2473923 on Mar 13, 2011

I have changed my approach to probiotics; I try to use them in support of naturally occuring bacteria instead of introducing exotic new ones. That is why I've chosen Securil.

Securil

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Oct 03, 2011

This is an excellent product for helping to restore the flora. This is the real deal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »