Nutrition Now, PB8, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life, 120 Capsules

AU$ 13.82
Reviews 5-star

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2457307 From California on Sep 14, 2008

I've been taking this product for several years and love it! It stays affective in room temperature and great for travel. I found it very helpful in healing candida and yeast problems.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2893174 From California on Dec 13, 2008

I was having problems with urinary track infections and constipation and this product has cured both of these. Plus, since I've been taking it, my immune system seems to be a lot stronger!

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1099448 From Maine on Oct 12, 2010

This probiotic was recommended to me years ago. It helps maintain a healthy and functional lower digestive track. I am convinced that a healthy intestinal track is much more critical for health than is generally recognized. For example, following any surgery which involves powerful antibiotics, the intestinal track is heavily damaged, and I am convinced that is the main cause of death due to complications, especially among old people. The MD community seems totally unaware of this. My elderly father had this problem, and the MD tried to repair the damaged intestinal track using another antibiotic. Start taking probiotics after surgery as soon as possible!

Excellent for bloating

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Jun 12, 2013

Finally found probiotics that do something! I always thought before that they were all expired as they're known to not be shelf stable, even the refrigerated ones. However I have done several liver cleanses for over a year and doing a gut cleanse as well so I think now this stuff has a chance to adhere. For the first time I can see what I look without bloating. Need new, smaller jeans!

A good product and good price

Posted by Reviewer3101973 From Canada on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for my dad to help repopulate his gut with good bacteria following a clostridium dificile infection that was brought on by antibiotics following surgery. He has been taking this for six months, along with two other probiotics and he is doing much better now. Please be aware if you are considering surgery that life threatening antibiotic resistant clostridium dificile infections are very common. We were told that by numerous doctors after the fact. It would have been helpful to know in advance and that's why I'm including it here.