10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nutrition Now, PB8, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life, 120 Veggie Caps

AU$14.96
AU$28.74
Savings of: AU$13.78 (48% Off)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Found I could only take one a day as it does kill off candida.(migrane if I took two)

Good for your stomach!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Feb 11, 2014

Really good product! My stomach is so much better now. Just a little tip if you use it together with olive leaf extract (which I do) you should not take them at the same time of the day, because the olive leaf extract can kill som of the good bacterias in this product, so I was recommended to take the extract in the morning, and PB8 in the evening before bedtime.

POSSIBLY THE BEST PROBIOTIC ON THE MARKET

Posted by Reviewer1771323 on Jun 14, 2011

I TAKE ONE TABLET OF PB8 EVERY DAY AND I FIND THAT IT PROTECTS ME AGAINST MOST BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN FOOD. IT REALLY REPOPULATES THE GUT WITH BENEFICIAL ORGANISMS.

Can't say enough.

Posted by LWHealthyeater on Apr 30, 2010

Started taking this product 15 years ago, since then tried others, but I have always come back to this product. One of the better non-refrigerated probotics.

these work for me

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on May 07, 2010

I tried more expensive stuff, but I came back to these because they work. Originally I got them to mitigate the evil side effects of antibiotics. Took them about half hour or so after the antibiotic and never had any problems. That was two years ago and I continue to take them because they help keep down the painful gas I tend to get.