Olympian Labs Inc., Beef Protein, Rich Dark Chocolate, 1 lb (453.6 g)

AU$25.89
AU$41.51
Savings of: AU$15.62 (38% Off)

Excellent Taste

Posted by Reviewer2836613 on Jun 08, 2010

I'm allergic to milk, eggs, whey, soy protein powders. Rice protein sits in my stomach like a rock. This beef protein powder digests really well for me and it tastes great great. Not too sweet and with a rich chocolate flavor. Who would have known that beef and choclate taste really good together. Great for low carb and high protein routines. At about a $1.30 ( Iherb price plus shipping) a serving this product is a real bargain. I hope Iherb keep this product in stock.

Incredible nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Nov 10, 2009

This is a new and awesome product. I suggest always mixing it a blender in a smoothie. It does not dissolve or mix well otherwise. I do not eat much red meat becasue I do not prefer it, but here is my answer to the great protein nutrition red meat provides.

This stuff is the best! Please don't ever stop carrying it

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 15, 2012

I am allergic to pea, rice, egg white, soy and whey proteins, leaving me with no way to get my necessary protein daily. Digests easily, haven't found any issues in the first 3 weeks of using it. My naturopath is concerned with the fact that it shows "white chocolate" which is really just wax and sugar, and there isn't a lot of info on the label. I would love to get some more in-depth info on this product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2221903 on Mar 04, 2010

Enough satisfying protein, love the taste! I would have gave it 5 star but personally you only get 2 weeks worth's and its kinda pricey. Wish they had it in a larger size.

Beef Protein Powder is a Score!

Posted by Reviewer2247103 on Jul 23, 2012

Taste not bad, not great, but I'd trade some taste any day for a clean product like this -- no added sugars or sugar alcohols (which just cause GI problems for many, including me), no extra junk! If you add a bit of extra raw cocoa powder and a few frozen raspberries, it's really quite good (I blend with unsweetened coconut milk by So Delicious, which I get at Whole Foods, but I've seen it elsewhere by the cold almond milk). As others have said, best texture if you use a blender. I think people generally expect too much in the taste of these types of products - if they offer what you're looking for in nutrition and agree with your system without being offensive in taste AND they don't include a bunch of questionable ingredients, then it's a score as far as I'm concerned.