AUD

AU$27.41

AU$35.67

Savings of: AU$8.26 (23% off)

Bad taste!

Posted by vaggos on Aug 13, 2013

Taste is like melted grease....Tried 3-4 times to get used to it but no luck. Never gonna buy again.

Beef Protein

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 09, 2011

Seems like good quality. And super for the carnivores on a dairy-free diet. I haven't tasted beef protein before (apart from in beef obviously) but I like the chocolate flavor. It isn't too sweet and it's quite salty actually. I mix it with some cocoa and a little extra sweetener and coconut milk to make a delicious cup of dairy-free hot chocolate!

Really good taste. Feel great.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 01, 2010

I can't believe how good tasting this protein powder is! If it weren't for the other reviews on this product here and other websites, I would never have had the nerve to try this. It mixed well enough for me in my shake cup with water. I added a couple extra drops of stevia just in case I didn't like something in the taste. So I feel more confident that this is a safe food since it's now three days after trying this once and in fact feel great. I'm somewhat allergic to chocolate so I can't plan to have it every day. Olympian Labs Inc., PLEASE MAKE THIS IN VANILLA!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »